Good Heavens Steve Jobs Looks So Fragile...

I'm not an Apple fan but I do have a lot of respect for the man. What a shame that he has to be that sick. No one should have to go through the illness that Steve had to go through. I wish him the best of luck and hope he can come through this and enjoy the fruits of his genius.

I have mixed feelings about this. I think it might be a good thing for the public to see images of famous people when they are dying. If you can't understand why that might be, think about it.

Well, try as I might, I couldn't guess your reason so consulted the local mystic, fortune teller and clairvoyant (maw doo) on soi 6 as to what you might be thinking. For the princely sum of 30 Baht, after a lot of hand waving and rocking of the head, she told me. And no, I don't agree with you.

I have mixed feelings about this. I think it might be a good thing for the public to see images of famous people when they are dying. If you can't understand why that might be, think about it.

Well, try as I might, I couldn't guess your reason so consulted the local mystic, fortune teller and clairvoyant (maw doo) on soi 6 as to what you might be thinking. For the princely sum of 30 Baht, after a lot of hand waving and rocking of the head, she told me. And no, I don't agree with you.

Then you should demand your 30 baht back!

the poor lad has pancreatic cancer.. same thing that took so swiftly Bill Hicks & Patrick Swayze

I'm surprised he's lasted this long with it.. (oh well, it just goes to show that you may be one of the richest men on Earth, but........ )