Exercise Equipment

brucegoniners

Hey all!

I am looking for some cardio equipment for my home and it appears that the options here in Bangkok are very small.

I have contacted Seara Sports, but they are very hard to deal with, don't answer emails and seem to have the kind of attitude like "we're the only game in town".

Does anyone know other options? I am looking to buy a used stair machine, gym quality, in good condition and for a reasonable price (that's another issue with Seara, they are very expensive for what looks like old and not well maintained equipment). The pictures that were sent to me of what they had wasn't real impressive.

Please let me know if you either have any ideas, or if you have such a machine that you're looking to sell.

Thanks!

Bruce

Bruce,

SuperSports at Central Mall have them. Reasonably good quality from what I have seen.

There is a place in Thonglor, sells top of the line equipment. Let me dig up the name or at least the address.

Good Luck

Bruce,

SuperSports at Central Mall have them. Reasonably good quality from what I have seen.

There is a place in Thonglor, sells top of the line equipment. Let me dig up the name or at least the address.

Good Luck

Bruce,

There is a very nice place in the Home Place tower. Its the one I mentioned in Thonglor. It is on the bottom floor to the left at the end. Very nice people, great selection and will deliver. Not sure where you are located specifically so I am not sure if that is to far for you.

Walking, jogging or skip the elevator, are free options. :)

My Mrs keeps saying the same. But l just watch her doing that stuff. :D

Same here..Think i will stick to Chair Aerobics me :rolleyes:

Yep, with Kebab in hand eh. :)

And a large beer in the other biggrin.gif

Walking, jogging or skip the elevator, are free options. :)

My Mrs keeps saying the same. But l just watch her doing that stuff. :D

Same here..Think i will stick to Chair Aerobics me :rolleyes:

Yep, with Kebab in hand eh. :)

And a large beer in the other biggrin.gif

Absolutely. Real Ale of course taff. :)

Had a quick look this am in our gym, check out a company on thonglor - seara (don't quote me exactly-but am sure about the 'eara' part of it, google) but they are sole distributor for our equipment-first rate. I'll try to remember to note the brand but it's grey metal colour, well made. They had a phone number too which I will take down tomorrow or sunday.

"Had a quick look this am in our gym, check out a company on thonglor - seara (don't quote me exactly-but am sure about the 'eara' part of it, google) but they are sole distributor for our equipment-first rate. I'll try to remember to note the brand but it's grey metal colour, well made. They had a phone number too which I will take down tomorrow or sunday."

LOL If you read the original post you will see he actually says this company is not up to much.

I was going to buy a Concept 2 rowing machine from them until they added 100k to the price :(

I know there is a shop in Chianf Mai who sells (semi) professional quipment, it should be somewhere on the moat.

I myself imported what I wanted from Holland, The customer duties are only 20% and if you calculate all together I saved more than 15% from buying something here in Thailand. It was a rowing excercising machine. Hard to find here. Also the after service is wonderfull!

I went through the same situation, instead of buying and old stair master I bought a new STARTRAC spinner bike from Bangkok, I went for the 'V' bike, absolutely satisfied with it 100% recommended. PM if you need the dealer, great service/price etc

I went through the same situation, instead of buying and old stair master I bought a new STARTRAC spinner bike from Bangkok, I went for the 'V' bike, absolutely satisfied with it 100% recommended. PM if you need the dealer, great service/price etc

Yes i got spinner bike, combine it with a HITT timer and you can do great exercise. Great for cardio. But one should really find a form of cardio that one enjoys.

For me its real hard to do cardio as i get easily bored with it. I liked HITT but if you do that too much and combine it with an already heavy exercise load you can over train.