Jump to content

Settlement Visa Granted

Recommended Posts

Hi there. I'm married to a UK national in Ireland over four years as you could read it from my previous posts and I have been issued with a visa, and the type is: VISA SETTLEMENT SPOUSE/CP (KOL REQ) "SPOUSE NAME" What i am confused on and would like advice on is what documentation I need to take with me to successfully get an ILR stamp in my passport in the UK. I know I need to take the test result and the completed application (and even parts of this are strange since we haven't been here for more than a 3 weeks). Any advice would be appreciated. We are staying with family and I have no mail addressed to me at this address yet (my wife does though). thanks for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...