Macro Rip Off

PatongPete

Ya gotta do the math on big box shops. However why do Farqang never get priemum gift when we take out receipt that counter... Only Thai.... Now at Big C they go out of their way to find something for me. /

Macro... cake and cock and the cake is all gone, as we said about fire base chow in Nam.

No free gifts for Farang!

Speak out and I will present the big boss with our status!

Secret Shopper

Who cares? When I see the rubbish on offer as free gifts I can only laugh!

Villa Market have got it right - spend a fortune and you will get a tiny discount from the cost.

'Free gifts' are always something we wouldn't actually pay for!

Give me 'money off' every time.

The Super cheap free gifts aren't bad...I tend to get loads of stuff. My understanding its for spending over 3000 baht on a credit card...

And that makes complete sense :whistling:. Retailers have to pay credit card companies for the 'privilege' of using their card - so completely right that the retailers would then award credit card customers.

In the West they are starting to charge credit card customers, but here they give them gifts :lol:.

The Super cheap free gifts aren't bad...I tend to get loads of stuff. My understanding its for spending over 3000 baht on a credit card...

And that makes complete sense :whistling:. Retailers have to pay credit card companies for the 'privilege' of using their card - so completely right that the retailers would then award credit card customers.

In the West they are starting to charge credit card customers, but here they give them gifts :lol:.

Tends to annoy the people in the queue though as they pile loads of random stuff into my trolley...

Your joking..you try and book a flight and pay for it with your credit card in any Travel agency ,you will be charged anything from extra 3%,,and many other high priced goods,,Thailand charges are a lot more than the ......U K..

Mate, no plastic a SC Baht only

You can use plastic at SC, done it many times, and have received the freebies.:)

Your joking..you try and book a flight and pay for it with your credit card in any Travel agency ,you will be charged anything from extra 3%,,and many other high priced goods,,Thailand charges are a lot more than the ......U K..

There are many places (usually smaller businesses) that still tack on 3% when using MC or Visa card & 5% for American Express even though the credit card companies say they are not supposed to do it & you should report any retailer who does add the extra. However stating that will get you nowhere.

There are many places (usually smaller businesses) that still tack on 3% when using MC or Visa card & 5% for American Express even though the credit card companies say they are not supposed to do it & you should report any retailer who does add the extra. However stating that will get you nowhere.

You got one chance....NO CHANCE..remember were we are....THAILAND...in the UK ,i think if iam not wrong ,its against the ..law to charge .. i know our company stopped charging years ago..

You can use plastic at SC, done it many times, and have received the freebies.:)

What is the procetdue for using credit cards......

What is the procetdue for using credit cards......

Supercheap accepts credit cards but will charge 2% fee....they soften this expense by giving away toilet paper, lollies etc. Pay cash ...less cost and less waiting.....

If you get a Supercheap card you can get gifts in little shop on way out.....but only for promotional items....recently I bought 7 cartons of baby formula and received 7 animal shaped pillows for

the kid....

Sanuk