Camfrog Question

richsilver

You aren't alerted and someone can be watching you without you knowing. Isn't that scary?

Now go and put some clothes on.

What you say does not appear to be true. Sometimes when I click on a user and start to watch, within seconds they are watching me. They are somehow alerted that I am watching them!

You aren't alerted and someone can be watching you without you knowing. Isn't that scary?

Now go and put some clothes on.

What you say does not appear to be true. Sometimes when I click on a user and start to watch, within seconds they are watching me. They are somehow alerted that I am watching them!

Probably hijacking the keyboard activity of the other party and inferring it is specific to Camfrog. For example, yahoo messenger, skype, etc., has the "xxx is typing" prompt when you have a chat line open with xxx but it doesn't mean they are typing a message to you. Other chat programs show a keyboard or other symbol that infers they are typing to you where they could just as easily be chatting on msn with someone else or surfing the net or typing a letter.

Edited by NanLaew