Bars, Pubs Restaurants In Bang Na

prn6243

Central in Bang Na has western restaurants, as I recall - Sizzler, specifically.

The karaoke complex near the junction with Sukhumvit on the North side of Bangna Trad is OK but quite local.

I am not sure if the Geordie lad still keeps his pub open, on Soi Bearing. There seemed to be a lot of pubs on Soi Bearing last time I was down there, though I did not stop.

There are plenty of pubs on Soi Udom Suk.

But to be honest, I doubt there's anywhere in Bangkok you'd be in danger of going thirsty...

SC

Paradise Shopping Centre is now open a block or so away from Seacom and has a good foodcourt plus the usual KFC type places. There is also a Foodland ( i think) (or was it a Villa ) supermarket there if you need supplies there. It depends on where you are staying in Bang Na as Srinaksain Road is still being upgraded so expect delays if you are going to Seacom or Paradise.

That pub on Soi Bearing has been shut for about a year, there are many pubs/restaurants on the connecting Soi between Soi Lasalle and Bearing, and you do get a few of us in them, but it's mostly local Thais.

The sky train is out there now , so can just hop on and get into town easily enough.

Paradise Mall has a Villa Market, though it's pricier than the one on Sukhumvit 33/1. There's also a Burger King in that swanky new mall.

On the other side of Bangna Trad, there's Scoozi pizza joint by the Big C (former Carrefour).

And further down Sri Nakarin, headed toward Paknam, there's a Foodland, open 24 hours, with a Took Lae Dee coffee shop. Nice place to stock up and grab a bite in the wee hours.

Also more karaoke joints and nightclubs along that stretch of road, but mainly cater to the locals.