The Horse Thing

BOBBYTIN

i recently posted about horses in khao lak.Wow,what a can of worms that was.i never wanted to get into a pissing contest with anyone. unfortunately the subject was hijacked.But here is an update,the owners refused to discuss the horses,staff became very unfriendly.the horses have been moved out of site,if they are still there at all. The horses were abused,no doubt,when i posted,i was given a place to contact, phuket horse rescue. Obviously bang tao boy and his alter ego, has an axe to grind,i dont. The lady at Phuket horse rescue was helpful, she put us in contact with other people,she offered to take the horses,she said she had no transport but would try to get some,she never once asked for money,and on the whole i found her to be very helpful.The only thing she did want was, to get the horses safe.I am not a long term member,and i am aware you will always get the ones with nothing better to do than bitch.I have today received letters in my private mail from sasha cline, the content was offensive to say the least.I came on here for the sole reason of finding help for the horses.It failed.they are no longer here. Yes i can always leave,and all the other cliches,i thank anyone who tried to help,thank you to the lady at the horse rescue. thank you.

Edited by LivinginKata
Rude remark removed