Car Insurance

Hornell

Thaivisa Insurance Brokers. I want to change my insurance company from Viraya and have been trawling Thaivisa.com, going round in circles following the "get a quote HERE" link and ending up back at the same forum pages. If anyone could give me a proper link to Thaivisa Insurance Brokers so that I can get a quote, I would be most grateful!

From an Email sent to me,

To all Thai Visa members

As a past customer and Thai Visa member you may have noticed problems if you have tried to access the Insurance link on the Thai Visa site. This is because of contractual problems with Thai Visa and due to this AA Insurance Brokers have decided not to continue marketing via the Thai Visa web site.

AA Insurance Brokers will now deal direct with customers and continue to offer the very best of insurance products and services as you have already experienced and come to expect.

For future inquiries please use our web site : www.aainsure.net and for on-line enquires : http://www.aainsure.net/get_quote.php

Update :

An example of what we can now offer, one of our new medical insurance products can be found at : http://aainsure.net/health.html

As you can see this product, fully Underwritten by Allianz, is designed for S.E.A. and offers superb value benefits/premiums.

We shall be writing to you from time to time but should you prefer not to receive these updates then please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.

Assuring you of our very best attention at all times,

The AA Insurance Team

Edited by Spoonman