Pardon For Thaksin Is The Mandate Of HM: Chalerm

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after reading this news time to get the jacket to the cleaners and dust off the dancing shoes as I prepare for a wedding invite. My main question is what coloured tie shall I wear as I would hate to clash with the entourage!

The wedding color is orange. Ties will be optional.

orange.jpg

Well after reading this news time to get the jacket to the cleaners and dust off the dancing shoes as I prepare for a wedding invite. My main question is what coloured tie shall I wear as I would hate to clash with the entourage!

The wedding color is orange. Ties will be optional.

orange.jpg

Buchholz I congratulate you on your quick wit but I was hoping for more of a glitzy style cuff and tie!

Should one be doing ones Christmas shopping a little earlier this year in the event of the masses being out on the street for either the. possible " second coming.."

Very apt timing one must add for the re-entry of the self professed Thailand Messiah.

Or do you think that maybe there will be festive red bunting on the streets and festive Yule bonfires of assorted properties as these red bunting street parties run their course?

All advice gratefully accepted so as to be able to plan my upcoming social calender,

Now where did I put that wedding invitation?

What's that missus?

You want a new frock for the upcoming nuptials, bloody hell, more expense, never mind the new 300 baht a day salary will solve that problem !!

"Don't ask the prime minister about this"

That seems to be the common mantra with this administration. :ermm:<_<

After Chalerm's interview, his assistant gave copies of a document to reporters. Signed by Chalerm, it said the law did not specify the kind of cases for which His Majesty the King could or could not give a royal pardon, how long a penalty the convict must serve before seeking a royal pardon, or the prohibitions on a fugitive seeking a royal pardon.

Did Police Captain Chalerm's legal brief cite ANY previous occasion where a fugitive was granted a Royal Pardon?

Or ANY situation when a Royal Pardon was granted to anyone who had not served so much as even a day of their sentence?

Or ANY convict who received a Royal Pardon who had never admitted guilt?

I got an answer to my second question today from PTP coalition partner, Chartthaipattana Party-list MP Sanan Kachornprasart. The 78 year-old, long-time politician said that he had never seen it occur before.

It's also interesting that he further elaborated that this pardon maneuver, by their coalition partner party, is likely to cause conflict.

Edited by Buchholz

Chalerm Slams Abhisit Govt For Pardon Plea Delay

Follow this link:

Are we still in the 'don't be impatient, give us six months' period? Doesn't Dept. PM Chalerm have anything better to do? Maybe not delay the forwarding of the list of new National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) members? Are we to skip 4G completely?