Some Advice On Thai Women

egauge

What got me was the frequent trips to Japan and Singapore. What honest hard working Thai lass has the money and time to go to these places? Both Japan and Singapore are places where FL's go to make some quick big dosh. Caveat Emptor.

I'll keep that in mind. Though she went to singapore with her sister and brother in law for his work trip. He paid and Japan twice in 5 years once with her last boyfriend and once with her friend who is Thai/Japanese to visit her friends family.. maybe I should have mentioned those parts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other girls didn't come near you because the 'ho' you were sitting with warned them off.

That's the way it works.

Sister owns a bar, she is comfortable in the company of pros ........ hmmmmm

Perfect reply.

The OP is nothing more than a John or a trick.

I got played when I first came here about 12 years ago. I was a bit younger than the OP but just as "handsome" and equally vain.

Whores play on this. They use male vanity or male insecurity to get the green or the green card or the meal ticket.

The girl -- as described by the OP -- is garbage.

The other girls didn't come near you because the 'ho' you were sitting with warned them off.

That's the way it works.

Ive been to the "bar" I wouldnt call it a bar like walking street. Its more of an internet cafe that serves drinks. No girls dancing no girls will even approach you mainly because the only three girls who work there are her mum her sister and herself.

A euphemism for prostitutes in Thai is 'Coffee shop girls'

Besides, a respectable Thai girl won't enter a 'girly bar' as you have stated yours did.

I'm sure she is great fun, just recognise her for what she is and enjoy yourself.

That's the way it works.

Perfect reply.

I got played when I first came here about 12 years ago. I was a bit younger than the OP but just as "handsome" and equally vain.

Whores play on this. They use male vanity or male insecurity to get the green or the green card or the meal ticket.

Rather harsh don't you think ? I haven't got any of that from the OP's postings.

I say good luck to him - I really don't see what he has to lose from "taking a chance on love !" :)

I've met 3 or 4 50-50 Thai / Indian girls in Thailand and each one was gorgeous. All completely out of my league BTW but I enjoyed talking to them ! There you go - I'm no Brad Pitt :(

Simon

Why not give it a shot ?.

Just follow and apply the same logic you would in your home country.

Be careful not to be taken advantage of.

Trust your instincts - if you have doubts they exist for a reason (usually self preservation) but do your best to ascertain if they are valid doubts.

Might she be interested in you for your money? that’s highly possible. Are you interested in her for her looks? highly probable. Financial security is an attractive asset many men have, the key issue is ensuring that this is not the only reason this lady is attracted to you.

Could you both have a happy future together? that’s only something you can find out for yourself.

Generally speaking it’s the foolish guys who fail to recognise the warning signs and get played.

Be careful and have fun.

In the same situation, what advice would you give to a friend? Follow the same advice and as difficult as it may be, try to think with out your emotions.

That's the way it works.

Ive been to the "bar" I wouldnt call it a bar like walking street. Its more of an internet cafe that serves drinks. No girls dancing no girls will even approach you mainly because the only three girls who work there are her mum her sister and herself.

Besides, a respectable Thai girl won't enter a 'girly bar' as you have stated yours did.

I'm sure she is great fun, just recognise her for what she is and enjoy yourself.

Yeah...you starting point is going to play hide the sausage for weekend see what pans out....I wouldnt think any further than that

"Ludditeman" is of course talking absolute <deleted> on his second point as I can attest to first hand, and the Thai "girls" concerned were most certainly better educated and come from more repectable familes than the person concerned making the comment...:whistling: ......but I will bow down to his extensive knowlege of Thai culture...:jap: ...after all what do I know...

I just got off the phone from her brother in law. Thats why I havent been able to reply. The situation is this. She has dated other Men from other countries but she still lives at home with her parents mum and step father who pays all her bills for her. During summer she comes up to the "cafe" to help her sister out during the busier periods. In October her and her Mum will return to their home. She never pays for anything He brother in law or step father do. Which explains why she wears clothes only seen in the International Airport. He pays her 30000 a month to work in the cafe he is still being paid in American dollars and is in thailand extremely wealthy. Her step father works for a major construction company and treats her to anything she wants. Her real Father owns a hotel in Phuket and does quite well. Something tells me she doesnt need to be turning tricks. She is extremely western in her appearance and her personality.

I am worried now that if we do hit it off I couldnt afford to keep her in the life she is used to. but hey if we hit it off its worth a try.

Mate, get the f*** outa here will ya!

I just got off the phone from her brother in law. Thats why I havent been able to reply. The situation is this. She has dated other Men from other countries but she still lives at home with her parents mum and step father who pays all her bills for her. During summer she comes up to the "cafe" to help her sister out during the busier periods. In October her and her Mum will return to their home. She never pays for anything He brother in law or step father do. Which explains why she wears clothes only seen in the International Airport. He pays her 30000 a month to work in the cafe he is still being paid in American dollars and is in thailand extremely wealthy. Her step father works for a major construction company and treats her to anything she wants. Her real Father owns a hotel in Phuket and does quite well. Something tells me she doesnt need to be turning tricks. She is extremely western in her appearance and her personality.

I am worried now that if we do hit it off I couldnt afford to keep her in the life she is used to. but hey if we hit it off its worth a try.

That's the way it works.

Perfect reply.

Don't hold back on us Handsome. Tell us what you really think.

Nice try but this is obviously a troll.

So many of the replies here seem to come from the mindset that a Thai girl is a whore and not to be trusted!

OP, meet the girl and make your own mind up, all you will get from replies here are opinions expressed based on each individuals experiences, and how on earth are they relevant when it comes to you meeting a unique human being in a unique situation?

She seems nice, she seems spoilt, she seems to like you. See where it goes.

So many of the replies here seem to come from the mindset that a Thai girl is a whore and not to be trusted!

OP, meet the girl and make your own mind up, all you will get from replies here are opinions expressed based on each individuals experiences, and how on earth are they relevant when it comes to you meeting a unique human being in a unique situation?

She seems nice, she seems spoilt, she seems to like you. See where it goes.

she seems to like you

Probably as much as her previous farang boyfriends.

That's the way it works.

Disagree - Walking street has become a tourist attraction. I see groups of respectable looking Thai's walking there, I assume to see what all the fuss is about. I know Thai friends who have taken their wives there. I have taken an ex there.... Respectable Thai women will go there, these places have become a tourist attraction in their own right, in a similar manner couples of many nationalities go there.

Why worry about that. If you couldn't afford to keep here in the life to which she is accustomed and she were to chose that reason to leave, wouldn't she be doing you a favor.

Or, are you suggesting that you wouldn't want to pay a girlfriend 30,000 B per month because that seems a little too much like prostitution and you can't afford that?

You have a wife and kids and are worried that you can't keep this girl in the style to which she is accustomed. Is this correct?

You've got nothing to lose, unless what sbk mentions here is true. There is nothing wrong with having a good time with a lady and you can walk away any time you want. I don't see what the problem is. I've had lots of "dates" with hookers where nothing happened and no money passed hands.

A turning point in your life perhaps, make sure it turning in your way, stay away from the bright lights and make sure its your brain thats working and not your heart, as has been said before just be careful. Make sure you are not going to be supporting any extended family if things become more serious, you will have no idea what is expected of you or from you. It seems like you are going to give a go, dont blame you, done the same myself, had to come back and see if this was my future, only to find out that I was not the only client riding along. Dont worry about the age gap is not a problem here and you may well be seen as a secure future, it is important to some girls here as the state does not take care much so looking far is good but most thais live for today and do not think about tomorrow until it arrives, today is real. Keep your guard up and see if she drops hers, good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Sure you can leave your two kids and move to another country. Maybe see them a couple of times a year. The kids will never forgive you. Everything that goes wrong in their life will be your fault. And you are doing this because of a woman you have known for how long?

OP, you have answered your own question. That is, if you can provide as well as her bro-in-law, things would definitely hit off. But, and a big BUT is that if you are no where near his salary range or financial standing, it would be wiser to back off now. Better to reserve your finances to your current kids than to lose everything in the end to satisfy 1 person.

if the OP likes this girl, then proceed with Caution.

This would be the same as with any relationship.

But the trips to Japan and Singapore are worring, as well as her fluent english and history of foreign boyfriends.

Does not men she is a bad girl. Just keep the eyes and ears wide open, and don't jump too quick.