Visa Run From Pattaya

Cambodia Inter Soi Buakow go every day. At 1800B they are the cheapest as far as I know, and many other places seem to resell their service.

Cambodia Inter was a "reseller" or booking agent, just as all of the other places are - has he bought his own vans?

Cambodia Inter was a "reseller" or booking agent, just as all of the other places are - has he bought his own vans?

I dont know what he was, but his price is lower than all the others in the area, and when you book from him you get a different sort of receipt which I didnt need to show the driver. Also he takes all the documents and copies when you book, unlike the others who seem to just tell you to take them with you.

The vans also have a laminated flyer explaining all about the multiple-day multiple-entry Cambodia trip/visa run, which again has their name and contact details on it. On the return trip many (all?) of the (cheap) vans seem to stop at the same place for lunch and they all seem to be in the same group as I've seen one guy pay for the meals of the people in several vans.

So my impression is that Cambodia Inter runs it and many of the other agents around there just resell his tickets for a couple of hundred Baht more. Difficult to know the full truth, of course.

As mentioned, Champion are the only others that charge that low a price, as far as I know.

Now that I have my retirement extension I am unlikely to ever need to do a visa run again, but if I did I would certainly do it with Cambodia Inter, except perhaps if I tried Champion, just to see what the difference is and whether it is the same group of vans.

I dont know what he was, but his price is lower than all the others in the area, and when you book from him you get a different sort of receipt which I didnt need to show the driver. Also he takes all the documents and copies when you book, unlike the others who seem to just tell you to take them with you.

The vans also have a laminated flyer explaining all about the multiple-day multiple-entry Cambodia trip/visa run, which again has their name and contact details on it. On the return trip many (all?) of the (cheap) vans seem to stop at the same place for lunch and they all seem to be in the same group as I've seen one guy pay for the meals of the people in several vans.

So my impression is that Cambodia Inter runs it and many of the other agents around there just resell his tickets for a couple of hundred Baht more. Difficult to know the full truth, of course.

As mentioned, Champion are the only others that charge that low a price, as far as I know.

Now that I have my retirement extension I am unlikely to ever need to do a visa run again, but if I did I would certainly do it with Cambodia Inter, except perhaps if I tried Champion, just to see what the difference is and whether it is the same group of vans.

I used Cambodia Inter for years until early last year. I don't believe Cambodia Inter owns the vans. The guy paying for all the lunches is the guy who works for the company which owns the vans. The process you detailed here is exactly as it was when I last did my last run.

• 4 months later...