Cutting Ply Wood.

paulchiangmai

There is a lumberyard on the road that goes from the Mae Jo Road to the Doi Saket Road (1st major intersection past the intersection where Meechok Plaza is located). It's on the same side of the road as you would be driving if you are going towards Sansai and Doi Saket - kind of half way to the mini Tesco Lotus (before you approach the woman who sells coconuts). I can't really be any more specific since it's such a rural area. There is one lumberyard you approach first and they only have bamboo and molding?? and that's not the one. The next lumberyard you approach has 2 X 4's, 4 X 4's, etc. They have a shop in the back with table saws, lathes, etc. We had them cut some lumber for us and the measurements were exact and they sanded and sealed it very nicely for an extra 50 Baht! They did a good job.

I don't know if they cut plywood but it's worth asking.

Edited by elektrified

There is a lumberyard on the road that goes from the Mae Jo Road to the Doi Saket Road (1st major intersection past the intersection where Meechok Plaza is located). It's on the same side of the road as you would be driving if you are going towards Sansai and Doi Saket - kind of half way to the mini Tesco Lotus (before you approach the woman who sells coconuts). I can't really be any more specific since it's such a rural area. There is one lumberyard you approach first and they only have bamboo and molding?? and that's not the one. The next lumberyard you approach has 2 X 4's, 4 X 4's, etc. They have a shop in the back with table saws, lathes, etc. We had them cut some lumber for us and the measurements were exact and they sanded and sealed it very nicely for an extra 50 Baht! They did a good job.

I don't know if they cut plywood but it's worth asking.

I know just where you mean Elektrified, a table saw, thats what I am looking for. Thanks for that and also to any one else who replies.