Rude Douchebag Farang At A Classy Bar

annilicious

so, i went to my fav bar last night near my office, Bacchus wine bar & restaurant, located in Soi Ruamrudee.

i had a couple strong drink and they got me drunk as i lose myself and crying over about the shitty life.

then i left my seat to get some air and made a phone call to my friend then when i went back in the bar 30 minutes after.

there were farang guy and his thai girlfriend freaking out to everyone in the bar (which most are farang) but i did not really give them attention.

I got some more drink and started to chat on my blackberry then the farang guy came.

'' did you see my blackberry around here, didn't you?" asked farang guy.

me ''nah, i was just come back to my seat and i'm pretty drunk, sorry,'' and he left.

20minutes later, this dude seems really have problem with everyone here. he ask if anybody walk pass through his table and the waitress said there were Ananda Everingham!!

((actually i was informed that this guy lost his phone and i made a phone call to call center to ask if they can find the latitude of the phone but they can't so i gave up and continue drinking))

but this dude was being so idiot to me by asking if he can comb out my hand back and i said go ahead sir, i dig out my louis vuitton purses, a book, ipad, ipod, a bag of tissue paper, make up bag, company ID card and such. and this dude only said,

'' wow, you have many thing in you bag'' and get his face out of me.

(in my mind, dude, can you just say sorry or thank you that i let you break into my private?)

then I said ''sir, i don't care what you got on your phone, this is unprofessional. You can't even take care of your own property. and you can't look down thinking on ppl in this country are a brunch of thief and thugs.''

''let me suggest as i used to experience this situation, i will just cancel the service ASAP for the priory security then get the new phone!!"

then i left to my seat again. Ananda Everingham and his friend came closer to me and gave me a hand shaking and left. I left too, that due was too ridiculous! he would have a chance to talk to my lawyer if he being an idiot again.

this was my first time face up with such a situation like this. I wonder what would all farang people here do if they lost his property in the bar. DUH!

i just faced an idiot farang at the classy bar last night, he though i was a theif, stole his blackberry. and he tried to investigate my own property. and i let him. that's it

better?

'annilicious' Just keep banging away ferret….Either your posts will get better or we'll start getting your drifted…..Sooner or later.

Just do us a synopsis on the subject each time you post and we'll all have a fight chance in knowing what you're waffling on about!

Keep posting, English isn't easy, It will get better! :)

i just faced an idiot farang at the classy bar last night, he though i was a theif, stole his blackberry. and he tried to investigate my own property. and i let him. that's it

better?

'annilicious' Just keep banging away ferret….Either your posts will get better or we'll start getting your drifted…..Sooner or later.

Just do us a synopsis on the subject each time you post and we'll all have a fight chance in knowing what you're waffling on about!

Keep posting, English isn't easy, It will get better! :)

synopsis!! yeah, lol

sorry i use english as a third language but im trying my best.

Annilicious, you handled the situation well. My wife would have handed him his head in a basket, if he had insisted in inspecting her purse.

i doubt that everybody in the bar will help me kick his ass off from the bar if I started to fight with him seriously.

but i won't do that because i don't like fighting. just let him go. lol

better?

Dear Anilicious: I am convinced that you ARE "anilicious", but in future be very careful when using the word ('private' or 'privates') because when you write: ". . .or thank you that i let you break into my private ?" this could easily be mistaken for "Statutory Rape", okay ?

When a person talks about "his privates" he is directly referring to his "sexual organs".Just thought you ought to know, lest this could get you into serious problems.

Other than that, I reckon your English is one helluva-lot better than my Thai ! !

Cheers,

:jap:

JaapFries