Second Hand Clothes Shop For Men?

rafaelo

PM me and I'll give you the contact info for a group of foreigners who visit the CM prison weekly and have a chance to assist the foreign prisoners. I understand that all the foreigner prisoners (from non-SE Asian countries) have one hour per week to meet with them. This group provides a valuable communication link to their families (no wi-fi service in prison!) and supplies them with books, magazines, etc in their native languages. We've donated some of Hubby's clothing and they say they really appreciate clothing sized for western men that can be used by the prisoners once they're released.

OP "( quality clothing, not the the kind you can buy for 50bt ...) thanks ;-)"

If you can afford to give them away, then giving away good quality will make you feel better and will benefit the recipient more.

If you don't want to give them away, you might have to hang on to something you don't really need for a long time.

Think about it. smile.gif

PM me and I'll give you the contact info for a group of foreigners who visit the CM prison weekly and have a chance to assist the foreign prisoners. I understand that all the foreigner prisoners (from non-SE Asian countries) have one hour per week to meet with them. This group provides a valuable communication link to their families (no wi-fi service in prison!) and supplies them with books, magazines, etc in their native languages. We've donated some of Hubby's clothing and they say they really appreciate clothing sized for western men that can be used by the prisoners once they're released.

I wonder if this group ever visits Burger Bob of Spanky's fame. I wonder how he is doing. Really too bad what happened to him.

I wonder if this group ever visits Burger Bob of Spanky's fame. I wonder how he is doing. Really too bad what happened to him.

Why what happened to him ?

did I miss something? I thought he got put away for selling drugs? something else happen?

Do you have any Y fronts for sale? If so can you let me know age / size & price.

On reading the headline for this thread my first thought was "Give yer stuff to charity mate" far more beneficial than getting a few baht for them.

Although the thought of giving the clothes to charity is a great idea, but he is asking about second hand clothes dealers....

I've seen a couple, but don't think they last very long. I believe there is one in front of the old Siam TV in town, and I noticed another just across from Kad Kom market. In fact, the one at Kad Kom is new, so they should be around for at least another month or two. Also, another on Mahidol, leaving the Airport Plaza going towards the Super highway, but before the TOT.

Edited by CMSteve