Classifieds Are Borked

smiling mantis

Doesn't work... what is it exactly that you want me to do?

The CTRL+F5 key combination reloads the page bypassing your cache. Next, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart browser. Sometimes an upgrade can potentially corrupt the local browser cache.

Doesn't work... what is it exactly that you want me to do?

The CTRL+F5 key combination reloads the page bypassing your cache. Next, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart browser. Sometimes an upgrade can potentially corrupt the local browser cache.

OK, did all that, still no joy.

The JavaScript log is filled with messages about being unable to load images.

I guess I should mention that I also updated Little Snitch, but don't see how that could have anything to do with anything.

Same effect with the latest Opera and the latest Firefox, the former has no add-ons and the latter only a few but no ad-blockers or NoScript or anything like that.

Had whos.amung.us set to 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts so removed it and same effect, so something is definitely going on at the thaivisa end I think.

Same effect with the latest Opera and the latest Firefox, the former has no add-ons and the latter only a few but no ad-blockers or NoScript or anything like that.

Had whos.amung.us set to 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts so removed it and same effect, so something is definitely going on at the thaivisa end I think.

Yep, i have the same problem on my Mac now, used to work fine before.

Same problems on my pc laptop/win 7.