Avenue Condo Pattaya Sai 2, Soi 15

kuma

Anyone have details of waht happened to the Avenue condo during the storm.

I guess it is obvious but they have been draining water from the underground parking for 2 dyas now and looks like there has been no power at all for two days as well....

Yes indeed, wondering what kind of lousy design they employed to end up with such a disaster.

I was thinking of buying there - sure glad I did not, no problems here, or most other new buildings - based on my unscientific view as I drive around.

lived there for 1 year and luckily not now... That development had loads of problems one of the biggest was an israeli restaurant in there.. Loud singing and chanting every friday night then the non residents left and sat around the pool area all night... The locals where not happy

Once again, good reason to NOT pay first world prices for the third world cr*p they sell in Pattaya.

--But the promotion brochure said "state of the art"..."European standards"... showed beautiful gardens - near a picture of a acqua blue sea with white sand...:ermm:

I had a look the other day.

Two great big transformers sitting on the road outside.

Some very muddy motorbikes in the garage area.

A smell of wet concrete and drains.

20 or 30 wall-mounted aircon compressors in the garage area with their electrics out, and a notice on the front door saying "floors 1-4 please dont turn your aircons on'.