Mayweather Vs Ortiz In Los ?

maxelchey

Sorry pal,

Wish I'd seen your post earlier. This seems to be an anti Mayweather sports page. Catch it on youtube, short and sweet. As you probably know Ortiz got KTFO in the 4th round. Hope Pac is next!

Dream on, Mayweather looses his arse at the very mention on the PAC man - fact!!!

JH

Sorry pal,

Wish I'd seen your post earlier. This seems to be an anti Mayweather sports page. Catch it on youtube, short and sweet. As you probably know Ortiz got KTFO in the 4th round. Hope Pac is next!

Dream on, Mayweather looses his arse at the very mention on the PAC man - fact!!!

JH

Dream on???? GTFO. If you and the midget even dream pac beats money the both of you better wake up and apologize! The midget can get some too but Bob Arum won't let him. All he's had to do is take the test 2 years ago and we don't even discuss this right now. I know... pac already said (last week) that's not holding up the fight any longer. Now it's a money split thing. Google it... More lame a** excuses. Let see how many I can remember off the top of my head, I'm scared of needles, It makes me weak, I'm superstitious, I need 30 days notice of when the RANDOM test will happen, Okay, I need 2 weeks then, Okay a week, I'm gonna sue you because you hurt my feelings. Now everything is agreed but, oh, now we have to talk about the money AGAIN. But he still aint testing. The midget gets KTFO and all the pactards commit suicide like it's Black Friday all over again and the boxing world can talk about something else.. Cant wait Fact!!!