Guy With Tattoo,S All Over His Face, Soi 7 Pattaya.

scorpio

any of you guys in pattaya maybe have seen this guy before, i would just like to find out the story behind him, i have heard his name is bird , he has farangs names all tattooed over his face and i cannot help but feel the utmost pity for this poor guy as he obviously has mental health issues. i have spoken to farangs and apparenlty some of them say he was in the monkey house , others say he walks round the bars with a needle and bottle of ink and lets farangs tattoo their names on his face,, well if that is true and i seen some scumbag farang doing that to some poor guy for kicks then i would mess his face right up with my fists and feet !!!

picture of him here .

Edited by Rimmer
Photo removed

....and I bet a pound to a penny the vast majority of the ink scribe on his face was done by Brits!

Is there any lower life form on this Earth than your Pattaya residing Brits?

(Before anyone cries "Brit hater!" I'm English myself).

This is the only country in the world where I feel ashamed to call myself English.

....and I bet a pound to a penny the vast majority of the ink scribe on his face was done by Brits!

This is the only country in the world where I feel ashamed to call myself English.

I assume you will be handing back your passport then?

well im kinda with you on that one too mate though i have seen some crazy dumb assed germans, swedish americans etc too. but i do embarrased when i see these english ar****les who cannot hold their drink misbehaving in thailand as if they are on holiday in blackpool or something. at the end of the day we only have to watch (brits abroad on sky t.v to see what way they behave ) i was sitting having a quiet beer in soi yamoto 1 night and i seen this old guy staggering down the pavement ( bear in mind the pavements in soi yamoto are about 2 feet or more high ) there was a group of english thugs in an english bar and they all noticed this old man too, i watch the old guy swaying from side to side but he was around 30 metres away from me on my side of pavement, i listen to these ar***oles slagging him off " look at the silly c**t hes going to go now hahaha " they were all watching and cheering and thought it was highly amusing when the old guy went off the pavement right onto his face onto road, blood everywhere, i ran to him and helped him up and a few thai girls came out of a bar further down , apparently these thai bar girls were looking after him and feeding him etc. them guys made me sick to my stomach f****ng scum of the lowest degree angry.gif anyway i asked the thai girls the next day what was the story behind this old guy, apparently he was in norwegian special forces at one point in his life and he married a thai lady and the story goes that he bought house and bar etc but she fleeced him so he ended up homeless and penniless and these girls where giving him a little food and sang som whiskey everyday . i just cannot understand some people blink.gif

Nutter alert.

" nutter alert " and your meaning is what exactly? maybe your one of these guys on tv who only reply to threads to get your posts built up ? just plain negitive too , bet you didnt even read the thread properly before replying rolleyes.gif i dont understand people like you !!

This man was given a pathetically small amount of money by a bunch of "Football Enthusiasts" to have his face tattooed. This happened over five years ago. He's been living on the street for several years now in the soi 7 and soi 8 area. He died recently I'm sorry to say.

This man was given a pathetically small amount of money by a bunch of "Football Enthusiasts" to have his face tattooed. This happened over five years ago. He's been living on the street for several years now in the soi 7 and soi 8 area. He died recently I'm sorry to say.

He was tattooed on his boat a long long time longer than 5 years. I remember him back at least 1997/98 maybe earlier in soi 8.

Sorry to hear he's passed on.

Edited by Chivas

well im kinda with you on that one too mate though i have seen some crazy dumb assed germans, swedish americans etc too. but i do embarrased when i see these english ar****les who cannot hold their drink misbehaving in thailand as if they are on holiday in blackpool or something. at the end of the day we only have to watch (brits abroad on sky t.v to see what way they behave ) i was sitting having a quiet beer in soi yamoto 1 night and i seen this old guy staggering down the pavement ( bear in mind the pavements in soi yamoto are about 2 feet or more high ) there was a group of english thugs in an english bar and they all noticed this old man too, i watch the old guy swaying from side to side but he was around 30 metres away from me on my side of pavement, i listen to these ar***oles slagging him off " look at the silly c**t hes going to go now hahaha " they were all watching and cheering and thought it was highly amusing when the old guy went off the pavement right onto his face onto road, blood everywhere, i ran to him and helped him up and a few thai girls came out of a bar further down , apparently these thai bar girls were looking after him and feeding him etc. them guys made me sick to my stomach f****ng scum of the lowest degree angry.gif anyway i asked the thai girls the next day what was the story behind this old guy, apparently he was in norwegian special forces at one point in his life and he married a thai lady and the story goes that he bought house and bar etc but she fleeced him so he ended up homeless and penniless and these girls where giving him a little food and sang som whiskey everyday . i just cannot understand some people blink.gif

Actually Scorpio the scum you talk about were not much in evidence until the late 90's at least. When they started appearing I quickly changed my haunts. I feel more comfortable being English in parts of the country where they don't know the negative connotations of the word.