My Thailand Adventure!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I can't figure you out man. You come to Thailand when you could have gone to Cuba dirt cheap from Canada. Cuba's a much better bet for an inexperienced young cat like yourself. You can trust The Dude; He has been to Cuba countless times; a lot less ripoffs and much friendlier sincere natives, you dig?

Just got an email from some guys the 1970s dude, they want their language back.

cv

Here is an idea for you Jessie, go start a blog and write about all your little dilemas inside there.

That way you'd be saving bandwidth on TV for better threads and many other members won't become victims of reading such boring posts.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :o  :D

I've got to agree with the Maiden 100% on this one. These Canadian-Jessie threads are clogging up the website. Why not change the Farang Pub expat section to Jessie's blog section. Perhaps an ignore feature is in order but that won't address the bandwith clogging situation. The Dude has had to once again deep six all of his shovels cause of an inability to dig this situation

I can dig the dude :D

Mate don't go to Soi Cowboy (yet!) and certainly not on your own. Guys you should all be ashamed!

Will's right prob get ripped off with a drink scam in one of the GoGo(s) - poor lad! :o He's much safer at Nana!! :D

or Vancouver!

:D

Mate don't go to Soi Cowboy (yet!) and certainly not on your own. Guys you should all be ashamed!

Why Oxford? :D ?

What has he got to fear from Soi Cowboy? :o ?

Are you in LOS or Angrit Will?

Hey Derek..well would you let your 19 year old son go to Soi Cowboy alone even though he hadn't flown on a jet before that week?!

I just got back to Angrit..unfortunately. :D

Jesse whatever you do stay away from APPLES...........

:o

I don't get it Zaz! :D:D

You mean like Adam & Eve right?

I think he means as in Adams Apple

Rule #1 Check the neck before necking

Blimey I can't keep up with this forum it's too fast (been away for 2 days doing my weekend TEFL and I'VE PASSED!!!!!!!!!! HERE I COME..)

Anyway - APPLES: well......Jesse you just keep away from them they can turn out sour and expensive sometimes....

Jesse:

You are a big bore! Should have stayed home playing your Nintendo Gamecube! At least thats something you and I could discuss. This discussion of yours is a waste of bandwidth and I am so surprised at the amount of people who give you the time of day. Your story is stale.

Turok

Jesse:

You are a big bore!  Should have stayed home  playing your Nintendo Gamecube!  At least thats something you and I could discuss.  This discussion of yours is a waste of bandwidth and I am so surprised at the amount of people who give you the time of day.  Your story is stale.

Turok

tell us your story Turok ??

Jesse:

You are a big bore!   Should have stayed home  playing your Nintendo Gamecube!  At least thats something you and I could discuss.  This discussion of yours is a waste of bandwidth and I am so surprised at the amount of people who give you the time of day.  Your story is stale.

Turok

I think he's jealous of all the attention TV's adopted son is gettin' :o

I'm lookin' forward to the "I've fallen in love with a mamasan" thread.

Jesse:

You are a big bore!  Should have stayed home  playing your Nintendo Gamecube!  At least thats something you and I could discuss.  This discussion of yours is a waste of bandwidth and I am so surprised at the amount of people who give you the time of day.  Your story is stale.

Turok

I think he's jealous of all the attention TV's adopted son is gettin' :D

I'm lookin' forward to the "I've fallen in love with a mamasan" thread.

Or I mistakenly took a katoey home thread.... :o

Jesse:

Turok

Turok, Jesse is not just one person, he's every young kid out on his first big adventure who is reading this forum and wondering what's in store for them. This is part of the reason the forum exists in the first place.

I've had a look through your posting history which is full of bitter, cynical potshots at others. Perhaps you are envious of Jesse and the attention he gets? If so, just use your ignore button and spare us the lonely, bitter diatribes.

Thanks for sharing with us Jesse, just ignore the Turoks and have a good time. :o

cv

Jesse:

Turok

Turok, Jesse is not just one person, he's every young kid out on his first big adventure who is reading this forum and wondering what's in store for them. This is part of the reason the forum exists in the first place.

I've had a look through your posting history which is full of bitter, cynical potshots at others. Perhaps you are envious of Jesse and the attention he gets? If so, just use your ignore button and spare us the lonely, bitter diatribes.

Thanks for sharing with us Jesse, just ignore the Turoks and have a good time. :o

cv

Go Jesse go.

I would like to see any of those tough talkers out there doing this at 19 yrs old!

I remember when I first came 2 months back...35 yrs old mind ya. I was kind of tenative when venturing out on my first night...almost had a serious punch up with a ladyboy.

Just enjoy it and chalk it up as life experience. Look at the nicey you're returning home to...wooo aaaa

Edited by cdnvic

When you reply to a post, put your reply either above or below the previous poster's quote or you just alter their reply and it gets real confusing looking like the previous poster said something different than they did. I fixed the one above.

cv

GET OUT OF KAOSAN! Why do people suggest newbies to go there 1st time? I think its a BIGGER culture shock than anywhere else.

JESSE- if you want to party and get girls go to Pattaya, if you wana chill big time and/or smoke the wacky backy go to PHANGNAN if you want to chill with a bit of in betweenness go to UDON THANI up north.

I read u wana go to PHANGNAN, best way is to go to bangkok railway station, I forget its name but its the main station in BKK with a load of TAT places outside.

Youll be able to get to UDON or SURAT THANI for around 400bht on the sleeper train. If you go to UDON its a smallish quietish place up north with very friendly people, a few decent farangs too, not just old men with young girls.

If your planning on going to phangnan then take the train to SURATTHANI, from there get the boat to SAMUI, stay in samui a day or 2 then head north of the island to get the boat to PHANGNAN.

I would suggest UDON if you are freaking out mate, its not as isolated as the islands and you still have your western convienienses like mcdees pizza hut and PS2 shops!

Or you could visit the TAT (tourist info) near the train station for advise and tickets

Have fun!

Edited by hopeless

Use condoms....if you didn't bring some with you then go buy some now....take them to your room and try them on....they might be too small since Thai condoms are smaller than Canadian condoms....and, in case you are inexperienced with using condoms, you should try them on while you have a full erection...don't wait until you want to use them to discover that they don't fit....this is important...it could save your life. If the condoms you bought are too small then go look around a bit and you will find western sized condoms if you look enough.

Next.....always, alway, alway, take some condoms with you....at least two...four is better. Have them with you at all times. If you only have one and it breaks, what will you do? If you stay overnite with a friend you might need one at night and one in the morning....that makes two. If one of them breaks then what will you do?....better to always carry 4 condoms with you at all times....better safe than sorry.

I'm sure that alot of jokes could be made about this post....so laugh along with them but please take this seriously as well.

Edited by chownah