Thailand, You Definately Does Dissapoint Me

Guest DragonStar

Guest DragonStar

Before (2002): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fullfilling this requirement: Support a Thai spouse in a decent manner.

After (2004): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Remit into Thailand 1.000.000 Baht and support your Thai spouse in whatever manner you'd like.

Compare the WP rules of May, 2002 to the Wp rules of : "30th day of September A.D. 2004".

Edited by DragonStar

Those are not even the requirements of a work permit, and I don't understand the post. Can you explain your grievance with a bit more depth?

You don't need 1 million baht in the bank to have a work permit for starters.

Don't feed the Troll, Madness... :o

Those are not even the requirements of a work permit, and I don't understand the post. Can you explain your grievance with a bit more depth?

Too late, I've replied to you Boon Mee. :D

Don't think its a troll, just someone whos had some kind of work permit knock back by the looks of it.

Help us out OP, whats the story?

Too late, I've replied to you Boon Mee. :D

Don't think its a troll, just someone whos had some kind of work permit knock back by the looks of it.

Help us out OP, whats the story?

He clearly decribes the story in his other posts:

Is Thailand Loosing Her Decency?

DragonStar Posted on: Today, 2005-11-06 04:28:23

Before (2002): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Support a Thai spouse in a decent manner.

After (2004): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Remit into Thailand 1.000.000 Baht and support your Thai spouse in whatever manner you'd like.

Thailand, Thailand - Where's Your Pride

DragonStar Posted on: Today, 2005-11-06 04:02:48

Before (2002): a work permit is to be granted to a foreigner fulfilling this requirement: Support a Thai spouse in a decent manner.