Kasikorn Bank Web Card

Only ever got a refund via the card once and it went through within minutes.

Debits seem to go the same way, I get an sms usually within minutes but always within an hourr of any transaction or movement on the account.

May depend on the arrangement the merchant has and how they process their accounts.

I expect that once KBank pays the merchant they won't accomplish a refund to you until they get the refund from the merchant.

I had a similar thing happen to me with PayPal and Walmart a few months ago. I bought something off the Walmart web site, paid via PayPal, PayPal immediately sent something called an E-Check to Walmart charged against my credit card account loaded in PayPal, Walmart canceled my order the next day (out of stock), but I didn't see a refund back to PayPal. After a few days I called Walmart and said where is my refund....they said they have to issued a refund back to my PayPal account and that takes 10 days. After 10 days I called Walmart and said where is the refund its been a little over 10 days, they looked in their system and said the refunded had failed and they will need to do it again...and once again it would take 10 days. 10 days later on this second try I finally got my refund. If I hadn't got the refund on Walmart's second try I was ready to file a claim with PayPal.

All too often companies will take your money in milliseconds but it takes weeks to get it back from them. I figure it's just a way for them to earn interest on your money....helps with their cash flow....I'm so pleased I could help out the company.