Iioม—Ioง

andyko

Could you explain exactly what you were trying to do and what online translation you're talking about?

It seems as though there's a mixture of Roman and Thai letters there.

You've got Iio and which is 'Mor Maa' the Thai equivalent of 'M' so, that doesn't really make sense as 'liom'

Ioง has Io and 'ngor ngoo' which is kind of like an 'NG' sound, so that might be 'long' ? But until you give more information I don't really know :)

Edited by bifftastic

Oh yes, it must be like that, because it`s a photo album title!

Thank for both of you bifftastic and patri for making an effort :). In cases like this any googlelike translators simply have no results.

Could I extend my question? If yes, interesting me phrases are:

~ป้ๅลัํลลา~

ติดตๅมตอนต่อไป

“คู่กันน~^^~”

“ซๅลๅIปๅ..”

“อิ่หลาน..กบฎ”

“มู๋บ้าา...คิดดถึงว๊าา..^^”

and

เพราะเรา..^^..คู่กัน

“คู่กันน..^^”

“หรๅว่า..คู่กัด *0*”

“อิหลๅน..กบฏ..~~..”

“คู่กัด~คู่กัน..ตลอดไป”

All of this are also photo albums descriptions. Thank you again for your help and patience :).

Ok, only one of these really jumps out at me, in terms of making any sense :D

เพราะเรา..^^..คู่กัน is; 'proh rao...... koo gan' which means; 'because we (are) together (as a) couple' (literally 'because we......couple together')

The rest all seem to have all kinds of strange spellings which, seeing as I'm far from fluent in Thai, I have no clue about! :) the grammar may well be 'unique' as these are photo album titles so not full sentences

คู่กันน for instance; คู่กัน is, as above, together as a couple, or a couple together, but it has an extra which has thrown me completely!

อิ่หลาน..กบฎ; well the second word กบฎ (ga-boht) is showing in this dictionary as 'treason; rebellion; revolt; uprising; insurrection'

and พวกกบฎ (puak ga-boht) is a rebel group, as for อิ่หลาน, phonetically it says something like 'e-laan' quite what that means, I don't know. Looks like hard work going through the rest, so I'll leave that to someone else for now :)

~ป้ๅลัํลลา~ (Aunt Lala) ติดตๅมตอนต่อไป (Stay tuned for the next episode/part) “คู่กันน~^^~” (We are a couple) “ซๅลๅIปๅ..” (Salapao [Chinese white doe bun with filling] Sometimes cheeks or breasts that bear a resemblance are jokingly referred to as such) “อิ่หลาน..กบฎ” (Little devil grandchild/niece/nephew [literally 'rebellious grandchild' with the อิ่ prefix (deliberate misspelling of a rude or very familiar prefix put before the names of females)] “มู๋บ้าา...คิดดถึงว๊าา..^^” (Crazy Pig ... I miss you, you bastard) and เพราะเรา..^^..คู่กัน (because we are... a couple) “คู่กันน..^^” (a couple) “หรๅว่า..คู่กัด *0*” (not sure about this one) “อิหลๅน..กบฏ..~~..” (Little devil grandchild/niece/nephew) “คู่กัด~คู่กัน..ตลอดไป” (not sure about this one)