I'M Going To Kl To Apply For A Double Entry Tourist Visa

I'm a Brit and i'm in Thailand on a 30 day entry stamp. I have been in Thailand on retirement visa for past 3 years (do know if that's relevant) i'm now going to KL to apply for a double entry tourist visa and i want to know what documents i need to take.

Obviously my passport but photo copies? How many photos? I will have a return ticket to Thailand. Anything else i need to take?

Cheers

1) How many days are you into your 30 day stay so far?

2) If you have been on a retirement visa for 3 years why are you now on a Tourist 30 day stay? Im sure the Mods will be awake soon and answer all your needs but it might help to provide this info for them.

3) Normally it's always good to have 4 photos (although 2 are required) and just to be sure you could copy every page in your passport (they do require copies of front page and visa page for sure but go further to prevent any hassle I always say.

I always bring more paperwork then what is needed because Thai offices seem to love stacks and stacks of it and better to be safe then sound.

1) How many days are you into your 30 day stay so far?

2) If you have been on a retirement visa for 3 years why are you now on a Tourist 30 day stay? Im sure the Mods will be awake soon and answer all your needs but it might help to provide this info for them.

3) Normally it's always good to have 4 photos (although 2 are required) and just to be sure you could copy every page in your passport (they do require copies of front page and visa page for sure but go further to prevent any hassle I always say.

I always bring more paperwork then what is needed because Thai offices seem to love stacks and stacks of it and better to be safe then sound.

My 30 days are up. I have to leave tomorrow. Long story why i let my retirement visa slip i mentioned it only as it might have some bearing on my application for a double entry tourist visa.

I was planning to take my Bangkok Bank pass book contract for apartment as well.

If anyone has any other ideas i would be very gratefull.

By the way, looks like i'm going to Singapore instead now as the ticket is cheaper.

I have not seen any reports of two entry tourist visa issue in Singapore unless a resident/citizen so please report back on results. Have no idea how your previous stay will be read by officials - age should be a positive but perhaps now not appearing to have financials for retirement may be on the negative side (but hard to say). Suspect they would expect a single entry non immigrant O visa application to be followed by retirement extension from passport history.