Visa For Tour Guid From Europe

You are working and would need a non-B visa and work permit, which you can only get if you work for a Thai based company.

Tour guide is a restricted job in Thailand, only open to Thai nationals. Your description sounds more like a tour director or something, not like a guide. The difference is all in the job discription and in your case very important.

You are working and would need a non-B visa and work permit, which you can only get if you work for a Thai based company.

Tour guide is a restricted job in Thailand, only open to Thai nationals. Your description sounds more like a tour director or something, not like a guide. The difference is all in the job discription and in your case very important.

yes i know if its restricted job and i don't want to do that we allways have a thai tour guide whit us i just follow them and translate.

yes i know if its restricted job and i don't want to do that we allways have a thai tour guide whit us i just follow them and translate.

Surely a good tourist guide company would send someone to the airport who is Thai and can also communicate in the native language of the guests.

No need for a translator.

Your company needs to have a Thai partner company, from which you will get the work permit.

Working without a work permit is punishable with a jail term of up to 5 years and the changes of being caught are very high in your line of work. You won't do 5 years, but you will be in for a hard time.

Surely a good tourist guide company would send someone to the airport who is Thai and can also communicate in the native language of the guests.

No need for a translator.

Don't be sure about this! I didn't saw to many thai person who speak hungarian :)