America Voted The World'S "Coolest" Country

Jingthing

Anyhow I used to be Scots but when that became cool I changed my spots and now I am Globbish .

Is it cool to be Scots?

Tops! Goes to show how out of touch I am...

SC

You'll have to excuse my ignorance here. Is that the "I was once a wine waiter in Morningside" cool or more "I shared some smack wi that Kelly McDonald bird way back ken?" kind of thing?

Her wikipedia entry reads "minor startlet, better known for having shared smack with the anonymous smokie36 way back when"; or it would if I knew how to update it.

The entertaining thing is that this will probably soon appear have way down the second page on google searches for Kelly McDonald...

SC

Just so long as that Russian lassie disnae read it ken....if Begbie ever finds oot....well.......maybe Guadaloupe next....

is yoo havin white lightnin ur bucky , aye n weev goat that spanish pish el dora n aw

My link

The link was Devo singing "We're through being cool" .

The erse is hingin oot ay ma shoes man.....its a bottle ay buckie or some new trainers for me.

Being out of touch with such things what's a good pair that'll have the poor malnourished underclass wishin' they wis me?

is yoo havin white lightnin ur bucky , aye n weev goat that spanish pish el dora n aw

My link

The erse is hingin oot ay ma shoes man.....its a bottle ay buckie or some new trainers for me.

Being out of touch with such things what's a good pair that'll have the poor malnourished underclass wishin' they wis me?

I am more bover boy and don't go for the trainy but I will hazard a guess that a fiver bag would close the deal .

My link

I am more bover boy and don't go for the trainy but I will hazard a guess that a fiver bag would close the deal .

A friend of mine had his shoes stolen while possessed by the demon.

SC

My link

Throw in an empty bottle of coke and a straw an its smiles all round eh?

My link

A friend of mine had his shoes stolen while possessed by the demon.

SC

That happened to me too , but luckily I was rescued by the four horsemen of the apocalypse . Punk's picnic Ayr beach 1987 (maybe).

A Frenchman once tried to throw one of my flip flops in a fire ....in Arpora this was at 4am. Certainly woke us all up when he picked up the can of petrol and threw it in straight afterwards.

One of those amazing things about acid that was....when I woke up my flip flop was intact under a tree.

A Frenchman once tried to throw one of my flip flops in a fire ....in Arpora this was at 4am. Certainly woke us all up when he picked up the can of petrol and threw it in straight afterwards.

One of those amazing things about acid that was....when I woke up my flip flop was intact under a tree.

A flip flop flash back !

• 3 weeks later...

i am going to the states for a holiday and came across this link imo interesting.

http://travel.usnews...Best_Vacations/

If the reality was only the same as the perception. Living in America is about as "cool" as being in jail.

It reminds me of bali. there are many places with mountains, lakes, valcano, rice paddies, pretty women, culture, but very few places have them all.

a londoner once told me a city is not a city unless it 10 million people, by that critieria the usa has 3 cities. many developed countries do not have one, The USA is a huge country with an incredible amount of natural beauty and man made sights, i agree it is a cool place to visit. people can slag the states all they want but one thing for sure 99.9 percent of Amercian dont give a siht what slaggers think.

i am going to the states for a holiday and came across this link imo interesting.

http://travel.usnews...Best_Vacations/

If the reality was only the same as the perception. Living in America is about as "cool" as being in jail.

It reminds me of bali. there are many places with mountains, lakes, valcano, rice paddies, pretty women, culture, but very few places have them all.

a londoner once told me a city is not a city unless it 10 million people, by that critieria the usa has 3 cities. many developed countries do not have one, The USA is a huge country with an incredible amount of natural beauty and man made sights, i agree it is a cool place to visit. people can slag the states all they want but one thing for sure 99.9 percent of Amercian dont give a siht what slaggers think.

As far as natural beauty is concerned America is probably the most beautiful country in the world or on a very short list. My problem with it is the high-stress, angry lifestyle most Americans lead these days. The housing situation there is an unmitigated disaster and the healthcare system is atrocious. My quality of life since leaving has gotten better on pretty much every front.