A Very Long Story

boracic

How can she be hit with a Hospital bill, afaik Health care is free for Thai People?

I was recently in a business meeting with my main

Thai client and another (newly incoming) farang, selling his talents. Although he was not from my country, he sounded knowledgeable about soccer, which i am not.

His talents sounded good, and so did his chat off to one side about the economics of UK soccer. I checked them out. A total load of grossly exaggerated crap. So why should we believe anything else he said?

Back to your case. Almost EVERY birth in Thailand is by Caesarian (they call it 'C section'). No woman would ever be in labour here for 30 minutes, let alone 3 days, I promise you. Government hospital OR private.

You can't believe that segment of the sob story.......................so why believe anything else? And HOW long has this chapter of disasters being going on????

No way, Jose!

For 3 million BAHT I could do these stories all day long, could I please get your fiends contact info.

I'll just use Mia Noi for my new name, he may like it, kind of being sexy and all. He is a police man you say, must

of heard plenty of hardship stories in his life time so I better polish up on the bull for this one.

Edited by Khun ?

... Almost EVERY birth in Thailand is by Caesarian (they call it 'C section'). No woman would ever be in labour here for 30 minutes, let alone 3 days, I promise you. Government hospital OR private...

Not to mention the likelihood of then dying "from total exhaustion".

Because it's a really nice story till now, let's think about how it could develop.

The only factor to make the story work: This guy needs to be a traffic warden.

Guy in traffic department sends shitloads of money to the fire-girl.

Next time (takes some time because he's busy sending money) he comes back she has a child , everybody else is dead, and the traffic warden is responsible for the wellbeing of fire and the little orphan. So by arrival he obviously has to marry fire and adopt the child and it assumes his surname.

Then they all go to the west where fire looks for a officer with higher payroll and divorces the poor guy who can pay for his adopted child for the rest of his life.

Fire lives happily ever after and wins back the love of her deceased family by supporting them financially.

Enough material for another 120 years of thai soaps and henceforth inspiration to the next generation of "gf goes international scammer" teeraks

laugh.gif

Your friend is being had!

Seems about right...after 4 years she going for the final kill! she's probably got bigger fish to fry now.

This is just another take on the old "sick bufalo" scam.

If your friend is willing to throw away all his money leave him alone.

These girls are very very good at weaving elaberate lies designed wring every last baht out of these c*** struck idiots. :rolleyes:

Edited by Livinginexile