Restraining Order

FreddyHeineken

It's amazing how many "businessmen" (usually TEFLers trying to dabble in something else) have similar problems once they think it's time to "move on up the ladder".

I wonder if it has anything to do with which particular pool they pluck their Thai "girlfriends" from early in their time here?

I'm with #1 here. You were probably her meal ticket and girls of a certain nature don't like to lose said meal ticket. Give her a pay off and that will be an end to it.

Trust me, her behaviour is highly unlikely to be down to your good looks and charm, no matter how good looking or charming you may be.

All very helpful answers to OP's problem.

Have you guys never heard of a woman scorned.

To OP offer some money to your local police for having a quiet talk with her.

Yermanee :jap:

Yes I have heard of a woman scorned.

I have also witnessed how Thai guys react, and it wasnt by offering money to the local police.

Not much use in the OPs position, but Thai guys dont stand for this nonsense.

the cop route worked for me, a bottle of sangsom and 500 baht.

mine was not an ex, it was a woman in the neighborhood who started following me out of the blue. I had never spoken to her let alone slept with her. She was pretty fit though.

It all came to a head when i woke up one morning and she was standing in my bedroom at the foot of my bed. she came into the house through a second story window.

scared the crap out of me. i ejected her by her hair.

Cop went by her home, picked her up, drove her to the station and showed her a cell. she never bothered me again.

I did see her having dinner with a white guy a couple of months later. I wonder how that worked out,

Edited by nocturn

Could the OP give us more details as to the circumstances leading up to this alleged harassment? Then perhaps we would be better able to advise.

For example: how long was the OP and his girlfriend together, what caused the break up and is there any property or children involved?

Always two sides to a story.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I have also witnessed how Thai guys react, and it wasnt by offering money to the local police.

And Thai police take less notice if she gets punched in the mouth by a thai guy than a foreigner.

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine over a few years. She would turn up, on or around pay day, at the school he taught in and shout, scream and swear outside the teachers' room.

She was eventually banned from school grounds but not before stabbing him a couple of times.

She is dead now(not sure how) and he lives in Cambodia.

Find a friendly Plod is the best advice...

Spot On...many falangs worrying about how to deal with there X GF in Thailand.... Thai men don't worry about that shit...they will warn them once maybe twice and if they will still not listen.

.well they wount be needing any warning a third timewhistling.gif

Spot On...many falangs worrying about how to deal with there X GF in Thailand.... Thai men don't worry about that shit...they will warn them once maybe twice and if they will still not listen.

So you wanna suggest to the OP to act the same as Thai??? :redcard2:

Not saying to act the same as a Thai..rolleyes.gif.what i am saying there are to many falangs in thailand worrying about upsetting,how to deal with un wanted X GF

And then go around tippy tip toeing around as not upset them..when some times you have to speak the universal language ..

and tell them to F@#K..OFF rolleyes.gif

Edited by welsh1

When in Rome Bangkok...

• 8 years later...
On 9/23/2011 at 3:59 PM, HeavyDrinker said:

It's amazing how many "businessmen" (usually TEFLers trying to dabble in something else) have similar problems once they think it's time to "move on up the ladder".

I wonder if it has anything to do with which particular pool they pluck their Thai "girlfriends" from early in their time here?

I'm with #1 here. You were probably her meal ticket and girls of a certain nature don't like to lose said meal ticket. Give her a pay off and that will be an end to it.

Trust me, her behaviour is highly unlikely to be down to your good looks and charm, no matter how good looking or charming you may be.

It has nothing to do with the pool we get them from. I had a respectable Thai teacher at an international school from a pretty wealthu family (not high so but no where close to por) and when I ended it she left without a fight. But three months later when she saw me and a new girl the trouble started. She did and still is threatening me for money etc. The new girl suggest it's time to go to the police.