Internship In Bangkok

Hello everybody,

I am a 20-year-old student from Holland who is looking for an internship in Bangkok. Currently I am studying for a bachelor degree in marketing. I am available for 5 months from August 2006 onwards. I do not expect much of a remuneration, as long as I get the chance to gain inside knowledge of a Thai company. I am partly of Thai decent and have been to the country many times.

Does anybody have any ideas or any suggestions? I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody,

I am a 20-year-old student from Holland who is looking for an internship in Bangkok. Currently I am studying for a bachelor degree in marketing. I am available for 5 months from August 2006 onwards. I do not expect much of a remuneration, as long as I get the chance to gain inside knowledge of a Thai company. I am partly of Thai decent and have been to the country many times.

Thanks in advance.

Do you speak Thai ? Are you eligible for a Thai passport ?

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance.

There is an organisation - AIESEC - that does students exchange. They cover mainly economics, marketing, business administration.

http://www.aiesec.org

It is about now that they are collecting applications for 2006. Your school is very likely to be affiliated with them.

Traineships are 6 - 52 weeks, where you would be performing light duties from your future job or, if you were a programmer like me - the real stuff.

When I was in it, Thailand had 50-60 positions a year. They find you accommodation and give you salary average for Thai nationals doing the same job.

If you could find a traineeship for a Thai student in your country, you can contact Thai AIESEC and formalize direct exchange.

Edit: you won't be expected to know any Thai, same as a trainee to Holland won't be expected to know Dutch.

Great stuff, I had 3 traineeships with them (Rolls Royce, Burroughs Computers (now Unisys) and Sperry Comuters (now also Unisys).

Even became one of the leadreship team at the end of my studies.

Edited by think_too_mut

• 6 years later...

HI,

I am willing to do the internship in web designing and developing. Now i am pursuing my bachelor degree and can be available june 2012 onwards.

I also have the knowledge of PHP and mysql.

Requiring a warm response.