Nfl Football Games

fiddlehead

was at FreeBird last night too watch the NFL....

no football or customers either....

some cute girls there ....

but noo NFL footbal sorry to say

I would presume because it appears the contract between True and ASN ended, so True does not have any rights to NFL (or NCCA) football anymore.

was at FreeBird last night too watch the NFL....

no football or customers either....

some cute girls there ....

but noo NFL footbal sorry to say

I would presume because it appears the contract between True and ASN ended, so True does not have any rights to NFL (or NCCA) football anymore.

I'm so glad I dropped True Vision! If I was still paying over 2,000 Baht a month and they don't have ASN anymore I would have gone ballistic!

Yes ASN has been dropped, but they are picking up a new sports station ( the name escapes now though) but It will not be carrying NFL football, this looks like the end of football for a little bit anyways...I was just getting into the season!

Yes ASN has been dropped, but they are picking up a new sports station ( the name escapes now though) but It will not be carrying NFL football, this looks like the end of football for a little bit anyways...I was just getting into the season!

I would have steam coming out my ears if I were a True subscriber...right now I am desperately trying to get my newly finished house set up with Phuket Cable, which carries some games through Astro...

They are only supposed to carry them live, but if you badger the office enough they will click on the re-runs as well. But you have to know when they are on, which you can figure out here: http://www.astro.com.my/epg/guide.php (just type 'nfl' in the search box).

You have to remember that Malay time is one hour ahead.

If anyone else has a venue with Phuket Cable or another operator I would be happy to come along and join the party.

GO PATRIOTS!!! ;)

http://liveball.tv/

this link here worked for me too watch Pats Jets last week......

was not the best stream but was better than nothing..

just ignore all the adverts and survey requests and it should work....

my Rawai cable service has been showing the NFL on Astro channel 25 check the listings for exact times....

before afternoon game was on at 4 30 monday morning here but now they seem to only broadcast the Sunday night game it airs 830am on monday here then they show the monday night game airs at 8 30 am on tuesday here.....

all these astro sports channels basicly suck unless your into mlaysian mens field hockey or darts most;y crap shows...

enjoy

http://liveball.tv/

this link here worked for me too watch Pats Jets last week......

was not the best stream but was better than nothing..

just ignore all the adverts and survey requests and it should work....

my Rawai cable service has been showing the NFL on Astro channel 25 check the listings for exact times....

before afternoon game was on at 4 30 monday morning here but now they seem to only broadcast the Sunday night game it airs 830am on monday here then they show the monday night game airs at 8 30 am on tuesday here.....

all these astro sports channels basicly suck unless your into mlaysian mens field hockey or darts most;y crap shows...

enjoy

Yeah, I caught that too...the connection was good enough to support until the final stages, at which point the Patiots were just walking all over the Jets. You know your team is in trouble when the Pats are running the ball on you....Anyway, I still think Astro is your best bet at 300 bhat/mo...will be interested to see if liveball streaming is a good interim solution

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know if True(Blind)Visions have got NFL back?

Not back, damned.

I guess that's what happens when a company has a monopoly. They can provide bad service at a premium price. Like I said, after years of paying too much, I canceled! I have found some games on bit torrents a few days after the game. Sometimes streaming works and other times it's pretty choppy and unwatchable.

If the eagles were playing well id be angry at Ubc for killing off asn but they are really sucking so im indifferent until next season.

The Eagles just killed the Jets today. Blew them out of the water.

So, maybe you mean the seaEagles from Seattle or something???

I've been an Eagles fan (Phila) since '62 and we've had our share of bad years.

Not just a "fair-weather fan".

If the eagles were playing well id be angry at Ubc for killing off asn but they are really sucking so im indifferent until next season.

The Eagles just killed the Jets today. Blew them out of the water.

So, maybe you mean the seaEagles from Seattle or something???

I've been an Eagles fan (Phila) since '62 and we've had our share of bad years.

Not just a "fair-weather fan".

I am a fair weather fan, not even an American.

just enjoyed the year they made the superbowl but lost and been keeping an eye on it since.

This season has been less than stellar.

I am a fair weather fan, not even an American.

just enjoyed the year they made the superbowl but lost and been keeping an eye on it since.

This season has been less than stellar.

glenfaux, then as an admitted "fair weather fan" and non American I guess you don't realize your team is still in the hunt.

Jets knock of Giants this weekend,Giants knock off Dallas next, Eagles win out, they go in as NFC East Champs. It's a lot to ask for but you never know....

Yeah GOM, You can bet us "die-hard fans" know the possibility is there

But, they just don't deserve all that luck that it would take, the way they've played some of those games this year.

But, Eagles teams under Andy Reid have often peaked this late in the season.

Hey, I like your new signature. Martin Luther aye? I have to send that to my Lutheren brother in law (minister)

Yeah GOM, You can bet us "die-hard fans" know the possibility is there

But, they just don't deserve all that luck that it would take, the way they've played some of those games this year.

But, Eagles teams under Andy Reid have often peaked this late in the season.

Hey, I like your new signature. Martin Luther aye? I have to send that to my Lutheren brother in law (minister)

Andy Reid: if history is any guide he will lead the "dream team" back up from the ashes like a phoenix, then lose in the most excruciating fashion in the final minutes of a close first-round playoff game by bonehead clock management...Go Pats!

Welcome back FH, nahhh the sig not new, has been up for a year and a half but I think this new format makes those stand out more. Sure, send it to the minister, ML was a wise man.

Just saw Indy beat Houston with a last minute drive, is Chris getting the games on Friday mornings (ASN)?