Birmingham - 10 December 2005.

daleyboy

Cheers mate i will give a great big steaming one to put through his letterbox. :D

I didnt think he would be very happy, i know i wouldnt be if that had happened to me, ohh well at least we can all take the piss as we wont be the only ones in the cold U.K at xmas.

Prof does the offer of those drinks still stand? :o Thought you were going to get out of that one ehhh? :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer!? What offer..........? :o  :D

Ahh look boys i knew he would try and wriggle out of it. Prof said to me that he was getting the drinks and girls in all night in Thailand and he would have a few for us back in the U.K.

Soooooo now you are going to be in the U.K you have to get all the drinks in, i shouldnt worry about the girls though, i dont think the wife would be too happy. :D

Cheers Scouse!

Yep cheers scouse now everyone will see that

THE DRINKS ARE ON THE PROF ALL DAY AND NIGHT

:o

Dont worry though prof me and the wife will be cheap, shes preggers and i dont drink. 1 pint of oj and lemonade will do me for the night :D

I hear scouse can put them away a bit mind so it could a fair bit there.

By the way, were not dressing up are we? I dont own shirts and trousers. I am a jeans and t shirt man.

Edited by daleyboy

By the way, were not dressing up are we? I dont own shirts and trousers. I am a jeans and t shirt man.

Come on Daleyboy, get dressed up, I've already hired my Tuxedo and Flat Cap, although i'm struggling to get hold of Cloggs :o

P.S. Me and the Prof are having a pracise session tomorrow :D

Come on Daleyboy, get dressed up, I've already hired my Tuxedo and Flat Cap, although i'm struggling to get hold of Cloggs :o

P.S. Me and the Prof are having a pracise session tomorrow :D

:D you boys are always having a practice session arent you?

As for dressing up well i have left it a bit late to order a tux from cameroon balloons!!! Just look out for me i will be the one in jeans and a hoody!!! :D

Any chance of getting a bit of sponsorship from TV.com? You know for a couple of rounds of booze and maybe some nibbles :o

Hello George or Doc what do you reckon? We wouldnt need much, only about 50k baht should do it. We can all wear tshirts with tv.com on them and hand out flyers to the customers in the pub, get you some more business.

So what do you reckon? Good idea or what? :D

Hello George or Doc what do you reckon? We wouldnt need much, only about 50k baht should do it. We can all wear tshirts with tv.com on them and hand out flyers to the customers in the pub, get you some more business.

I think we had a good chance then, until you mentioned 50k baht. All of a sudden George and the Doc logged off :o:D

I think we had a good chance then, until you mentioned 50k baht. All of a sudden George and the Doc logged off :o:D

I know Docs dark secret, i can always use that against him if this doesnt work. :D

Edited by daleyboy

Check this site out for the malthouse

http://www.starling101.btinternet.co.uk/ca...s/malthouse.htm

View Malt House, The Map

75 King Edwards Rd

Brindleyplace, Birmingham

B1 2NX t:  01216334171

f:  01216161747

It's 04.47 so i'm tired (or otherwise incapacitated) .

Could some one, Daleyboy maybe,give me a diffinitive date and time for this do ,love to be there :D

And address

Hi Roscoe, it's going to be on the 10th Dec at the Malt House in Brum, see above. Hope you can make it. It looks like you was practising last night :o:D

The wife and i are planning on getting there for about 2pm

There is NO dress code , i will be in jeans and tshirt.

Correct me if i am wrong, but i take it we will all be eating somewhere at some point during the day/evening?

Add this reply to your posts to confirm numbers.

Daleyboy+1 possibly 2 more

Edited by daleyboy

Check this site out for the malthouse

http://www.starling101.btinternet.co.uk/ca...s/malthouse.htm

View Malt House, The Map

75 King Edwards Rd

Brindleyplace, Birmingham

B1 2NX t:  01216334171

f:  01216161747

It's 04.47 so i'm tired (or otherwise incapacitated) .

Could some one, Daleyboy maybe,give me a diffinitive date and time for this do ,love to be there :D

And address

Hi Roscoe, it's going to be on the 10th Dec at the Malt House in Brum, see above. Hope you can make it. It looks like you was practising last night :o:D

Correct :D

But practice makes perfect and I always aim for perfection!! :D

Edited by roscoe

Just keep your eye out for these likely looking characters:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...album&album=254

Scouse.

great pics

can't miss a crowd like that, we stand out like a bunch of film stars, playboys, toy boys, male models or is it just p+ss ed's :D

What group do i come into then? I reckon it must be the security for the film stars, playboys, toy boys, male models or is it just p+ss ed's. :o

What you doing up at this time of night anyway opo? I have an excuse i have just finished work, so whats yours? :D

Ive just booked a room at the same hotel for £46.95 + £4.25 for breakfast

How the heck did you manage that? I want a refund!

Scouse.

thought you may have been tucked up there Scouse...

i booked online, so may have had a discount, other than that i dont know.. just had there email confirmation:

"Date of your reservation: Nov 28, 2005 12:22 PM

Arriving: Dec 10, 2005

Leaving: Dec 11, 2005

For 1 night(s).

Our Rate - 1 Room(s) for 2 person (*1)

Night of Dec 10, 2005 to Dec 11, 2005 Price per night 46.95 GBP

Breakfast / person / day (available at extra charge) 4.25 GBP

"