Birmingham - 10 December 2005.

daleyboy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey mates, you poor bastads, you all stuk in england or wot?

goin on about the M this and that, drink and norf and souf,

oh well, betta be in tailand I promis you :D

<deleted> :o

Dont worry about it mate the bloke is a <deleted> idiot, just take alook at all of his posts, something tells me he wont last long on the forum before he is on a permanent holiday :D

I'd love to be there on the 10th.

Working.................. :D:D:D

Howsabout a beer near Reading/Newbury/Oxford in Spring time ladeez?

:o

ps I drink Zider/Lager/Bitter/Whisky/Guinness

and more than thee can............. :D

Edited by chonabot

Which one's Rio and which one's Daleyboy? I've a sneaking suspicion Rio's the one on the left.....

The-Wurzels-Greatest-Hits-301654.jpg

Ooooooooh aaaaaar.

Scouse.

:D Very good mate, i have actually seen the Wurzels live quite a few times. :o I was up your way last night in me lorry, stopped at a set of lights and these 2 tried to steal my hubcaps :D

scouser4qv.jpg :D

There are buses all day and night Will

First bus leaves at 0100 and the last bus back from Brum leaves at 2359. So plenty for you to choose from

Heres the link

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=40102836

As for trains

the first train leaves from London at Shit i cant work it out

Heres the link

http://www.silverlink-trains.com/timetable...ngham%20sat.pdf

Have fun :o

Cheers mate, didnt mean for you to do the hard work for me just wondering if anyone had personal experience ! looks doable anyway.

:o No worries matey, wouldnt really call it hard work. It was a bit slow on here last night, oter than taking the piss out of flossie and bkkbound there want much else going on :D

:D  :D

see you No 10

Good work, looks like us Southeners just might out number the Northeners. :D Dosnet Big spuds come from Brum? Maybe he would be up for it as well. Anyone seen him on recently?

Yeah Big Spuds is from Brum and was last active on 14th Nov but hasn't posted since 5th Oct. Maybe he's not seen this thread :o

Well it looks as though due to family demands I may well be present after all!! My old dear pointed out that I 'hadn't had a Christmas with the family in 8 years and would I be able to put off my departure until after the new year as none of them are getting any younger etc......'

Although just why no one could have asked me this when I booked my flight for the 9th December in AUGUST!! but decide to wait until I'm just starting to get hyper, Lord only knows but thats relatives innit.......?

:D

Means I'll get my bonus from work though............

:o

Didn't Big Spuds head over to Thailand?

see you No 10

Good work, looks like us Southeners just might out number the Northeners. :o Dosnet Big spuds come from Brum? Maybe he would be up for it as well. Anyone seen him on recently?

hopefully ther'll be a good show from the southerners

daley

reading through a few threads it looks like you have a stalker, maybe he, she will grace us with their precence :D

see you No 10

Good work, looks like us Southeners just might out number the Northeners. :D Dosnet Big spuds come from Brum? Maybe he would be up for it as well. Anyone seen him on recently?

daley

reading through a few threads it looks like you have a stalker, maybe he, she will grace us with their precence :D

Yep i definatley have a stalker, unfortunately it is a bloke from Denmark :D

Mmmmm well if the prof is coming we need to find some more Southenersto strengthen our numbers. Is it going to be the Northeners on one side of the table and the Southeners on the other? :D You with your real ale and us with our cider :o

Edited by daleyboy

see you No 10

daley

Yep i definatley have a stalker, unfortunately it is a bloke from Denmark :D

Mmmmm well if the prof is coming we need to find some more Southenersto strengthen our numbers. Is it going to be the Northeners on one side of the table and the Southeners on the other? :D You with your real ale and us with our cider :D

Daleyboy, i'm going to Denmark in Feb or March. Do you want me to take him a present :o:D

Glad the Prof will be coming (although he doesn't seem too chuffed) it helps keep the sides more even :D:D