Whats The Problem ?

ThaiPauly

Kat and Kayo, excellent posts, I shall be watching you two :o

You would be the best of pals if you met I'm sure :D

I have just spent the day on the piss with another TV member and before we did that we went to see a member who is rarther poorly but making the most of his situation. I won't say who but I will say I have the UTMOST respect for him, he is a TOP CLASS guy.

No whinging about Thailand from me.

I LOVE this country and am very glad ?proud ? to be here.

Oh and I ALWAYS stand up when the National Anthem is played. Far better than the boring "God SAve The Queen " anthem that I had to live with all those years.

Three cheers for Thailand. Hipp Hip Horray... but I am well oiled and will refrain from making any further posts today.

Chock Dee

TP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a bit of a pity that others " well oiled " didn't take a leaf from your book TP :D

Well this "other" who was out with TP yesterday...couldn't focus on the keyboard when he got home!! :D

Some of his evening posts do confirm that he'd had a convivial glass or 20 :D

Surely you are not infering that Thaipauly is a raving p@sshead, Doc? :o

of late thier has been a bit of thai bashing, but i believe it is not the thai people in general that have been bashed but the corrupt politicians and police and various other groups with power that abuse their power.

i for one am guilty of bashing certain thai corrupt practices and i do not appologise to any body for doing so.

it's a pity that the general thai population can not have thier whinge without being victimised, i.e 'if you do not vote for me and my party i will put you bottom of the list for help'

we all love thailand as we are members of this forum, we just do not want thailand to change for the wrong reasons, and the general populace do not understand the underlying effects this government and its establishments are going to have about thier outlook on 'sanook'

this board always gives me an ego trip. I've let moaners eat their jargon. I've taken on them all from disgruntled ex-teachers currently in Britian making a rant but then comes this American (and Black) guy saying he's good at it and comfortable with the pay and students' behavior. I'm the guy who made a thread on barladies bragging about having five consecutive free girls. Remember the tourist in Chiang Mai on this board who couldn't find a university girl who could speak English? He didn't reply to my reply about cracking a virgin there (she was older!) when I was a student at CMU but he PM'ed me that he was jealous and lonely. I know I am full of myself, but I'm still under the impression that I am living in paradise and I have to make it known to the people in the same environment that are struggling.

This topic crops up from time to time and not to take anything away from Thaipauly's original point, it's usually the newbies on TV who whinge, complain, croak, moan etc about some aspect of Thailand they are not used to yet.

At least we're not discussing BG's anymore (crossed fingers). :o

What's wrong with BG's, there is some nice ones :D