Thaksin On Safari

ratcatcher

His Imperial Wiseness is In Kenya trying to round up wild animals for the Chiang Mai Night Safari.

:In return for the animals, Kenya would receive expert elephant trainers and one million dollars (8.5 million euros) to boost conservation in the country."

Including endangered species. Now he has to get them here. CITES is not going to be pleased but then who cares? He's going to send some poor bastards ,from Surin no doubt, over there to train Africans in the handling of their own elephants. I didn't realise that Kenya had elephants with people riding round on them. I thought all elephants were in huge game parks where the tourists could see them in the wild.

Oh well. :o

He has been planning this visit for a long time. I heard about it in Nairobi last May. They were preparing a long list of things to do. :o Sure he is having a great time probably hanging out at the Florida Bar with a few Tusker beers down his neck and a few local animals hanging around. :D

I'd suggest checking the 'Coverage Area' of satelites belonging to a certain telecoms company before coming to any conclusion what he's doing in Kenya.

The published (expensable) reason and the personal benefit reason are seldom one and the same thing.

I'd suggest checking the 'Coverage Area' of satelites belonging to a certain telecoms company before coming to any conclusion what he's doing in Kenya.

The published (expensable) reason and the personal benefit reason are seldom one and the same thing.

:o B-I-N-G-O! :D Nairobi is a great networking city wth several other African countries with executive branches based there physically. The great Cash Cow of Africa is the real animal he is gonna bag! :D Big Game for sure.

Too bad no Florida Bar in Mombasa :D

Bring me a 6 pack of Tusker Beer back.pls. :D

Jambo!

Edited by ilyushin

His Imperial Wiseness is In Kenya trying to round up wild animals for the Chiang Mai Night Safari.

:In return for the animals, Kenya would receive expert elephant trainers and one million dollars (8.5 million euros) to boost conservation in the country."

Including endangered species. Now he has to get them here. CITES is not going to be pleased but then who cares? He's going to send some poor bastards ,from Surin no doubt, over there to train Africans in the handling of their own elephants.  I didn't realise that Kenya had elephants with people riding round on them. I thought all elephants were in huge game parks where the tourists could see them in the wild.

Oh well. :o

I reckon training an African elephant is a whole differant kettle of fish to training their Asian brothers . Bigger, more agressive and a long history of smashing man, lion, hyena , buffalo ect into strawberry jam An animal not to be trusted no matter how well trained . You woudn't catch me riding an African elephant for all the money in the world and any Issan mahout(sp) is in for one hel_l of a ride .