Construction Companies In Chiang Mai

sailorr13

I am looking to build a house in Chiang Mai.

I have found 4construction companies which seem ok but I need some more information on them to make up my mind.

Kensington

Jasmine homes

Build Sabai

PD House

Can anyone who has had first hand experience with any of them give me some feedback?

Cheers

Expect spam from foreign owned companies. This has been the pattern of previous threads of this type. This doesn't mean they are worse. or better, than Thai owned companies. The only company I have had experience with is BuildSabai and I was happy with them. I'm sure they are not the only good building company though.

Expect spam from foreign owned companies. This has been the pattern of previous threads of this type. This doesn't mean they are worse. or better, than Thai owned companies. The only company I have had experience with is BuildSabai and I was happy with them. I'm sure they are not the only good building company though.

Thanks for that info.

Yes,build Sabai is definitely on the short list!

I really don't care if the company is Thai owned or foreign. What matters to me is that i can communicate in English with the architect and engineer.

cheers

Thanks for that info.

Yes,build Sabai is definitely on the short list!

I really don't care if the company is Thai owned or foreign. What matters to me is that i can communicate in English with the architect and engineer.

cheers

Wan, the owner, obtained a Masters degree in Construction Management from the USA. No problem communicating in English with the owner. Don't know about the architects or engineers.