Where Do You Like To Eat Lobster In Bkk?

frenchFARANGbkk

I've had lobster from the seas off the west cost of Scotland.. wonderful, beats anything you can get in Thailand.

Cold water crab, prawns, shrimps, shell fish.... beats the taistless stuff out of tropical waters anyday.

Well.. apart from on price.

Hi,

I used to eat lobster at Ratchada "Por koong po", but do you know any other place to have it?

And if I want to eat lobster at home, where is the market to buy it?

Thanks

!

There's a fish restaurant out along Ramkamhaeng Road, just past Big C and on the other side. Can't say I've eaten lobster there but the langostines are fine.

I don't eat lobster in the UK ('home') unless someone else is paying!

The best lobster that I have ever tasted was in Restaurante Combarro, Calle Reine Mercedes, Madrid. Kept live until selected, of course. Fortunately, I didn't have to pay for those meals either! In fact, Madrid is full of really good fish restaurants.

Hi,

I used to eat lobster at Ratchada "Por koong po", but do you know any other place to have it?

Thanks

!

There's a fish restaurant out along Ramkamhaeng Road, just past Big C and on the other side. Can't say I've eaten lobster there but the langostines are fine.

13 Coins?

Hi,

Thanks

!

13 Coins?

Poa Gung Pao, I am reliably informed. Do you know it?

Hi,

Thanks

!

13 Coins?

Poa Gung Pao, I am reliably informed. Do you know it?

I wrote "Por koong po" but yes it's this one!

I'm looking for another restaurant, or a market to buy lobster, and then cook it at home.