Help Fopr Visa Info And Kota Bahru Details?

Holding USA passport and I am 44 years old this coming week.

Latest tourist visa with the costly 30 day extension already used up and ending Jan 22.

Wondering what i should do?

Here are more details and questions I have........

At the Thai consulate in Kota Bahru, Malaysia? what can you get there?

At this Thai consulate in Kota Bahru, Malaysia can I get a double entry 60 day tourist visa?

What about triple entry?

Do they also issuse other kinds of visas there like the non-immigrant "O" visa?

I may have to be here in Thailand for a while as I am applying for a fiance visa for my Thai girlfriend for the USA and it cold take a while to come back, say 6-12 months what should I do?

I would like to not have to leave the counrty so much as my health isnt so great to travel.

I have more than 800K in a Thai bank, a truck, insuance health and motor, long term house rental in Thailand too.

I have been with my girlfriend for 6 years now. I'm one of those good boys!

I have been to Penang, Malay Thai Consulate so many times for tourist visas they are probably sick of seeing me there.

Whats the best I can do?

Thanks for the help guys and gals!

[email protected]

Take a medical certificate from a reasonable clinic evidencing ( not the corner quack ) and ask for an O on that basis. You could be an even better boy and marry her, then you have no problems at all, and even need less in the bank.There's no guarantee, but there's a chance, as long as you don't have communicable diseases

You have been here in Thailand for six years with the same girl and never married her? And now you are trying to obtain a 'fiance visa'?

Is marriage here in Thailand out of the question for some reason? Do that and you can obtain non immigrant visa (for Thailand) and with your money in the bank extend it. No more visa runs.

If you still want to live in USA you can apply for immigrant visa and move when it is approved (should only be slightly longer than fiance visa).

Thanks for your help so far.

I am confussed about "Take a medical certificate from a reasonable clinic evidencing" what?

The health probelms I have are not easy to show.

I have already sent in the fiance visa forms to the USA.

I love this woman but personally dont like the idea of marriage(been there and done that and it cost me most of my dough) unless I am forced to which is what it came to if I wanted to take her to the USA so this is the plan now.

I dont have a any provable/testable diseases either just a bad immune system.

No "aides" but just not that healthy.

Any more ideas for me?

Thanks

Also I (ayakiawe) (see first post on this thread for my details)want to know at the Thai consulate in Kota Bahru, Malaysia can I get a double entry 60 day tourist visa?

What about triple entry?

Do they also issuse other kinds of visas there like the non-immigrant "O" visa?

Thanks