Truevision Any Good Alternative On The Market

banglay

Hello All!

I have a Truevision Satellite system filled and it's really not worth the money any more for what I want....Can anyone offer me any advice for an alternative supplier/package etc.? (Western programmes preferred)

I know it's asking a lot on TV but only sensible advice please!! I am fed up of reading bitter and twisted comments for bitter and twisted ill informed posters .

Cheers

I know what you mean about TruVision.... I now have Banglamung TV at 300baht a month and go to a bar to watch the Prem footy matches

I like to see..plenty of English language stuff on BTV but no programme schedule available...Not a big TV lover anyway....

Have you thought about books???

BTV are not bad - doing a promotion in the Huay Yai area just now 2 years for a total of 4500 Baht !!!

Lenny, could you provide more information about contact details in Huai Yai service?

I called the number posted on Signs hanging from shops in Chak Kneow. Gone to the office on Soi Katalo and even talked to a technician working on a pole on the Chak Kneow - Ban Nok road. I live off the the Chak Kneow - Ban Nok road. I never did get a reply. Only was told that a technician would contact me and that was it. Some more information about getting service in Huai Yai would be helpful.

BTV are not bad - doing a promotion in the Huay Yai area just now 2 years for a total of 4500 Baht !!!

Lenny, could you provide more information about contact details in Huai Yai service?

I called the number posted on Signs hanging from shops in Chak Kneow. Gone to the office on Soi Katalo and even talked to a technician working on a pole on the Chak Kneow - Ban Nok road. I live off the the Chak Kneow - Ban Nok road. I never did get a reply. Only was told that a technician would contact me and that was it. Some more information about getting service in Huai Yai would be helpful.

The number of the agent that was handing out the leaflets here is 08 0098 0991 (Thai only), failing that 038 225 333 or 038 225 454, i think near everyone i know here used the agents number.

Sophon is offering 63 channels

BTV and TMN are offering resp 102 and 92 channels, although BTV is in the process of upgrading Khao Talo and Khao Noi area.

Problem for most True users is the regular broadcasts of MotoGP and F1 (as well as other broadcasts). Those programs are not regularly broadcasted on Sophon ,TMN or BTV

Sophon is offering 63 channels

BTV and TMN are offering resp 102 and 92 channels, although BTV is in the process of upgrading Khao Talo and Khao Noi area.

Problem for most True users is the regular broadcasts of MotoGP and F1 (as well as other broadcasts). Those programs are not regularly broadcasted on Sophon ,TMN or BTV

You can watch the F1 (Practice, qualifying and the race) on your computer via a direct feed from the BBC here...

http://twentysports.blogspot.com/

We canceled the True luxury packages one year ago in favor of the basic 5000 baht a year a year package which I have to say is quite good, it has Thai and English programs, also a movie and general knowledge channel.