I Have A Dream

ToonBroon

I have a dream that one day I'll walk past an Indian tailors and no one will speak to me. I have a dream.

I have a dream that all the dogs down my street will contract a severe case of canine laryngitis, I have a dream.

I have a dream there will come a time when I have all the right paperwork first time when dealing with Thai governmental agencies, I have a dream.

I have a dream that someone will realise that 'Red' means 'Go' at the traffic lights and change the order accordingly, I have a dream.

I have a dream when I have visitors from UK they don't want to go up Doi Suthep, I have a dream.

I have a dream that when my friends and I order a meal we get the dishes at the same time and the starters first not last, I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day on the golf course my caddie will get her 'left' and 'right' sorted out when lining up my putt, I have a dream.

I have a dream that UBC TV satellite signal will not disintergrate during rain, I have a dream.

Over to you...

TB

I once said to an ex girlfriend upon waking up one morning; "Oh hello darling, I just had a dream about you".

Starry eyed and smitten she said, "Ahhhhh, that was nice", to which I replied,

“I bloody well wasn’t! It was a frigging NIGHTMARE!". :cheesy:

Aitch

I once had a dream that all the whinging, whining, complaining expats had left Chiang Mai. But then I woke up and realised that, yes I was only dreaming.

Well said, Blinky Bill.

Even worse: Starting bothering us here in CM or even here in Thailand. Did we ask them to start bothering us?

Pffffffffffffff................

I had a dream... that some day people would stop sweating the small stuff and wake up. And live.

And leave us alone with the whining too, but that's not gonna happen, being as it is it's their favorite way to pass time.

Those are pretty good dreams, ToonBroon. But, some day you will realize it is the strange things that you miss about Thailand when it's not around. all my best stories are about things that happened but I don't want to repeat. When you live too long in an over regulated country like North America then you come to appreciate the "wild west" aspect of Thailand. We've lost a lot of our freedoms with all the nice rules and regulations.

I have a dream ,Newcastle United will win the FA cup,

really any cup would do, regards Worgeordie

in fact owt would do!......not in my lifetime, although i did see them win the fairs cup, all the home ties including the away tie at rangers, great night.

I had a dream, to read a topic, so funny that made me laugh out loud.

I had a dream, to walk through CM without noise & air pollution.

I had a dream, not being asked by foreigners to guide them around when they'll arrive in CM. How do I know about Night Safari, tigers, bungee jumping?! I am not on holiday here! Read Lonely Planet!

I had a dream, having an indoor, or at least covered, swimming pool.

I had a dream, to find that nice, cosy house with that perfect second hand car to drive around with my big, big hair.

I had a dream, mosquitos sucking fat instead of blood...

or sucking my bad habits & terrible humour.

I once said to an ex girlfriend upon waking up one morning; "Oh hello darling, I just had a dream about you".

Starry eyed and smitten she said, "Ahhhhh, that was nice", to which I replied,

"I bloody well wasn't! It was a frigging NIGHTMARE!". :cheesy:

Aitch

biggrin.gif

I have a dream that my golf caddy will wait until AFTER I hit my shot before shouting fore... Regardless of how bad a golfer I am

Even worse, I have a dream that my golf caddy will wait until AFTER I PUTT my ball before shout fore... Regardless of how bad a golfer I am

Sorry, it was so funny I had to steal it - Imitation is sincerest form of flattery.