Private English Lessons

Here4good

A Thai lady would like to learn English by private lessons. She would like to attend lessons daily mon-fri in the morning or afternoon.

Are there any institutes in Bangkok around sukhumvit that offer private lessons by NATIVE english speaking, QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL teachers? By private lessons i mean 1-on-1, no small class. I called some of the more popular institutes like british council but none of them offer private lessons.

Or does anyone know where to find a qualified private teacher? There are too many so-called wannabe teachers in Thailand without real qualifications so i'd really appreciate some help.

Put up a free add on ajarn.com and you will be sure to be flooded with resumes...

Then have her go through them and pick a few for interviews with a short sample lesson and then pick the one you like....

Did this for Teaching position for some of the employees at our company and was surprised by the quality and quantity of applicants... had to ask them to take down the add after 1 day