House For Rent On Phuket Needed!

Komissar

Hi all, guys & gals! First time on this forum, but going 3-d time to Phuket! I`m from Russian Federation, found info about Thailand first time on the Vinski board (most popular russian-language forum about self-traveling). So, my flight to Phuket is 12 november evening, i hope will run from international to domestic terminal & then fly out to Phuket, and will be there 13 november. But - still have no good offer about house or apartments for rent... If somebody heard something:-), or landlords is hidden guest on this forum;-))), or some others can help - guys, i ready to pay 10.000 baht (not more:-(, strict budget), and will stay about 4-5 months. Will pay upfront for one month, can not pay also deposit (only upfront), but i`m nice guest, don`t like to crash everything like Godzilla;-). I really need private bathroom, aircon, one room or studio, smaaaaaall kitchen (microwave will be excellent, but if no - so no is no:-(), and PhoneLine. Because my puter really like to let me sit down & workworkworkwork... I prefers Chalong, or Prometep cape, or Kata, or even Rawai - i mean south area on the island.

Is anybody have good suggestion or/and offer for me? Big thanks to all,

regards...

P.S. I know that my english as terrible as a most of your russian skills;-) - sorry.

Hi komissar,

A good advise would be to come here, stay in a decent hotel for a week or two, get the feeeling, and look around by yourself. Look at the billboards and signs around the island.

High season coming up, so your budget of 10K THB might be a bit tight.... Amphur Chalong comes to mind.

Also check therse classifieds sites;

http://classifieds.thiavisa.com

http://www.ethailand.com/clasiifieds

Hi komissar,

A good advise would be to come here, stay in a decent hotel for a week or two, get the feeeling, and look around by yourself. Look at the billboards and signs around the island.

Yep, i think same, but worry about budget hotel (about $300 baht per night), and when i made call to Kata Center Inn - they told "fully booked":-(. Maybe you know hotels with this price? Between Karon & Prometep...
High season coming up, so your budget of 10K THB might be a bit tight.... Amphur Chalong comes to mind.

I know, but somebody offering for this price - maybe too long distance for seashore, maybe even without phoneline, maybe another discount reasons - i`m ready to check any offers.

Already reviewed, but will review once more (maybe some new offers availible;-)). Thanks. But if somebody still have an offer - please, don`t forget to post few words;-)))).