Super Fly Where Are You ?

chonabot

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and there are about a million Asians in Oz now, but thats not bad, its the others that become a problem, but the new laws jsut passed today (sedition) with greatly increase the eviction rate off these bad apples......which there are many....

And when you say your place is only a pub and a signpost, I take it you spend all day in the pub before posting. :o

They used to be called convicts didn't they :D

Chuckok.....remember this....New Zealander's are like Jackel's to the Australian Lion......ur all evidence that early settlers #ucked with sheep.... :D

Now go back and keep clapping ur great netball team.... :D .....

You got shagged/rooted at netball,rugby,league and thrashed at your national sport..Cricket.What's going on tiny? That Aussie backbone turning into rubber? Four major Australian sports and you were buggered like a soi dog. :D

And if you want to go the early settler shagging story...I would be banned if I told the world how Aussies were hatched.... :D

This is a picture if the Innamincka pub on culture night.

post-18822-1133433062_thumb.jpg

That's the Fly on the extreme right with all his mates. :D

Old Croc, u have alot of free time on ur hands, u must be very bored to going looking for pics like that.....

why dont u go up to Lampards pub in Surin, and then u 2 can both be bored all day together.... :o

and there are about a million Asians in Oz now, but thats not bad, its the others that become a problem, but the new laws jsut passed today (sedition) with greatly increase the eviction rate off these bad apples......which there are many....

And when you say your place is only a pub and a signpost, I take it you spend all day in the pub before posting. :o

They used to be called convicts didn't they :D

Chuckok.....remember this....New Zealander's are like Jackel's to the Australian Lion......ur all evidence that early settlers #ucked with sheep.... :burp:

Now go back and keep clapping ur great netball team.... :D .....

You got shagged/rooted at netball,rugby,league and thrashed at your national sport..Cricket.What's going on tiny? That Aussie backbone turning into rubber? Four major Australian sports and you were buggered like a soi dog. :D

And if you want to go the early settler shagging story...I would be banned if I told the world how Aussies were hatched.... :D

Yeh Yeh Yeh Chuckok....whatever.....u just sit back and shut up next year, coz Australia is going to the World Cup, and u are not :D:D:D ......

and just like the English cricket team, who cant even hold their own against Pakistan, ur time in the sun will be short, so go ahead....gloat all want......cliff hugger :D

This is a picture if the Innamincka pub on culture night.

post-18822-1133433062_thumb.jpg

That's the Fly on the extreme right with all his mates. :D

Using Fly and culture in the same post is extremely offensive!!! :D

But the bloke in the pic is a bar fly :o:D:D

Well I can tell u one thing....there would be enough spending power in the pockets of those punters, to make ur hair stand on end Lampard ( what little hair u have left, maybe ur combe over)....it would be a dream night in ur till if those blokes where drinking at ur bar.... :D .....

Louie,

reading your posts, begs the question, why be so rude and aggressive with all your posts?

Have you got a social problem that you are not aware of?   :D

Why are posters like u, so damm annoying......dont ask questions if u dont like the answers :o:D ....

You still haven't answered the question, are you still having a comprehension prob?

I think so! :D

Louie,

reading your posts, begs the question, why be so rude and aggressive with all your posts?

Have you got a social problem that you are not aware of?   :D

Why are posters like u, so damm annoying......dont ask questions if u dont like the answers :o:D ....

You still haven't answered the question, are you still having a comprehension prob?

I think so! :D

Thats right...all u ask is questions.....nothing about sport............dont ask questions if u dont like the answers.......

The Fly will no longer reply to ur tribble.....Udon, u are a stain on the mighty TV Sports forum ....

Go to Bedlam and aimlessly argue the ways of the world, or to the fun and nightlife, where u cant even mention that Thailand contains ladies of the night or u will be banned, strange, but thats the party line, so just dont poke at the Fly, the "dear leaders" are watching the Fly, some want my blood, so step aside u fool.........leave the Forum the the sports fans......

Louie.....
ur tribble

Oh, this is fun.. :o:D:D

You still haven't answered my question. :D

"Come in", said the Spider to The Fly........

I think Bloncs is telling Porkies. I think supershite is an Abbo that can't read or write properly, and is using this as a learning curve. That would explain him not knowing much, and the fact he keeps saying he's a true Australian. :D

And when you say your place is only a pub and a signpost, I take it you spend all day in the pub before posting.

They used to be called convicts didn't they :o

Chuckok.....remember this....New Zealander's are like Jackel's to the Australian Lion......ur all evidence that early settlers #ucked with sheep.... :D

Now go back and keep clapping ur great netball team.... .....

Yeh Yeh Yeh Chuckok....whatever.....u just sit back and shut up next year, coz Australia is going to the World Cup, and u are not :D:D:D ......

and just like the English cricket team, who cant even hold their own against Pakistan, ur time in the sun will be short, so go ahead....gloat all want......cliff hugger :D

I'm not gloating little fella, I'm just pleasantly surprised and a little gleefull. You were the one telling everybody how godd your lot were....NB:were!!

As for the Soccer world cup...who gives a <deleted>. :D

Biggest single sport event in the globe but................. :D

:D:o

Sorry mate................................Tour de France is the biggest single sporting event, and also it is the single sporting event watched by more people live than any other sport.

And when you say your place is only a pub and a signpost, I take it you spend all day in the pub before posting.

They used to be called convicts didn't they :o

Chuckok.....remember this....New Zealander's are like Jackel's to the Australian Lion......ur all evidence that early settlers #ucked with sheep.... :burp:

Now go back and keep clapping ur great netball team.... .....

U stick to ur champion NZ NETBALL team........and I will enjoy the World Cup....somewhere where u lot will never be.....ever :D

Biggest single sport event in the globe but................. :D

:D:o

Sorry mate................................Tour de France is the biggest single sporting event, and also it is the single sporting event watched by more people live than any other sport.

Not so Lampard...its only watched by more people, coz it run over days, along 100"s km of roads......

if the World Cup could hold more people in its venues...... :D

Yes..... you are the SPORT, but it hasn't dawned on you yet :D

I apologise for my remarks about comprehension as this

Thats right...all u ask is questions.....nothing about sport............dont ask questions if u dont like the answers.......

The Fly will no longer reply to ur tribble.....Udon, u are a stain on the mighty TV Sports forum ....

Go to Bedlam and aimlessly argue the ways of the world, or to the fun and nightlife, where u cant even mention that Thailand contains ladies of the night or u will be banned, strange, but thats the party line, so just dont poke at the Fly, the "dear leaders" are watching the Fly, some want my blood, so step aside u fool.........leave the Forum the the sports fans......

clearly shows that English is not your first language.

Isn't it called "tripe" :D

Just where are you from?

Def not Aus! :o

Yes..... you are the SPORT, but it hasn't dawned on you yet  :D

I apologise for my remarks about comprehension as this

clearly shows that English is not your first language.

Isn't it called "tripe" :D

Just where are you from?

Def not Aus! :o

Udon...another question.....u have a problem dont u......well dont ask the Fly, coz I dont give a #hit.... :D

Go to Bedlem and post some more....they need left wing loopies like u.......

This is the Sports forum......

Louie.....
ur tribble

Oh, this is fun.. :o:D:D

You still haven't answered my question. :D

"Come in", said the Spider to The Fly........

I think Bloncs is telling Porkies. I think supershite is an Abbo that can't read or write properly, and is using this as a learning curve. That would explain him not knowing much, and the fact he keeps saying he's a true Australian. :D

The Fly nearly laughed at that post......nearly......

when  the war start again ?.. im waiting  :o  :D

(next match of something footy ..eh?)

Good afternoon BambinA..... :D

for now The Fly can not draw his sword......or a long vacation from TV will be in the making for The Fly......

The Fly waits, like a tiger in the jungle......like a cunning fox, or a Great White waiting for the stray seal pup........beware The Fly :D

Edited by Siam_superfly