Red Bull

Stevieboy

I remember reading about red bull in another thread, a member wanted the bottled version and tha comment was that it is only available in bottles in Thailand.

We were shopping yesterday and they had the bottles in supermarket, as well as cana and a lite version.

I didn't have my glasses with me and couldn't read the importers' name, but I will find out soon.

One other thing, you quite often see tiny cars with a big red bull can on, could be a promotion or maybe sales rep.

:o

yes, s o m e t i m e s "we" austrians (not australians: sorry -- no cangaroos in this country) do the right thing in the right moment (i wish i would have been that clever too).

Mr. Mateschitz, Salzburg origin was in LOS early 80's and realised that this "RedBull" thing could be something real interesting. Wow, and it is.

He bought out his thai partner recently and nowadays this product is an exclusive AUSTRIAN product. Mr.Mateschitz and his company is registered in Fortune 500 and I have to admit....###### why did not I have that idea when having been in LOS early 80s.... :D

Red Bull is called Grating Deng in Thai and the Grating is the large fierce wild cattle that are found in this part of the world. If you drink it when with Thai friends they may giggle and tell you that it is very good as it gives you energy for sex!

• 10 months later...

yes,    s o m e t i m e s  "we" austrians (not australians: sorry -- no cangaroos in this country)

Its actually KANGAROOS not cangaroos. Sorry but even my 7 year old students dont make this mistake. :D:D:D

Hey what's going on here? I'm trying to reply to another thread, but somehow this has appeared! Sorry, I'll let you discuss spelling matters in peace.

yes,    s o m e t i m e s  "we" austrians (not australians: sorry -- no cangaroos in this country)

The man that started Red Bull here is a friend of a friend(Wifes brothers mate if you get my drift)...he is filthy filthy rich. He has also many investments that are not related to Red Bull.

actually, RED BULL europe (austria) has bought all rights about this product (only the soft drink branch). Red Bull Thailand surely got TONS of money now to do other kinda biz. RED BULL founder, Didi Mateschitz (met him in his early RedBull days) is no. 300something in Fortune500. His former thai partner is amongst those 500 as well.

ooooh and JOCKSTAR, yes, i am SO SORRY about the spelling. Can I attend your class one day?

I heard that the man that invented the drink Red Bull is now the richest man in Thailand, anyone know if this is true?

Is this the same as lipo/ M-150 / shark or was red bull the oringinal. Recently a friend of ended up in Hospital after drinking 6 lipos and jack, heartbeat went off the rails, they gave him an injection to relax him and told him to continue drinking after he left hospital to relax him, only in thailand :o

:D

another thing questioned in this thread:

Red Bull UK is much more "light" version than you'd expected.

Strongest RB-version (outside Thailand of course) only available in austria...

It's made light for a purpose. I can see you're very proud of having an untainted version in your homeland, but what's the point if your dick drops off? :o