Farang Rob A Bank In Chiang Mai?

ARISTIDE

http://www.cm108.com/bbb/index.php?/topic/46168-4-cn-uoacnaeeaaaecoanaiaeaoloai-acane/

Google chrome auto translates into mangled machine english. Theres some images also.

Oct 10, 2554.

(the second hit of the night past.)

Police investigating the police. Muang Chiang Mai Able to catch the criminals who rob the SCB. The diamond areas already.

*** foreigners. (Guava).

by a motorcycle at the scene and the robbery note to the one

expected to be announced soon. This

series of police investigations. Police. Muang Chiang Mai MR.WYNN MICHAEL LUDWIG have arrested 64-year-old British citizenship. 669/2554, according to an arrest warrant on charges of theft of cash on 10 Oct 54 SCB. Separate branch of the diamond market. I was born on 5 Oct 54 at about 14:15 pm, the cash to about 535,000 by the middle of the night and some cash.

Farang robbed a bank on Phuket and I didnt ever see any news that he was caught.

The Google translation says "I was born on 5 Oct 54 at about 14:15 pm"

That's only 5 days before the robbery.huh.gif

Why does that guy have his hand on the shoulder.....anyone would think it's a staged photograph.

Edited by uptheos

That would make him the youngest bank robbers in the history of LOS also :ph34r:

The Google translation says "I was born on 5 Oct 54 at about 14:15 pm"

That's only 5 days before the robbery.huh.gif

It should translate as "the event (robbery) occurred at about 1415 on Oct 5"

The Thai Farmers Bank (now Kasikorn Bank) on the nothern end of Moon Muang Road was robbed by a farang about 8 or more years ago. I can't remember his nationality, but no doubt ran out of funds and couldn't face the reality of life back where ever it was where he came from.

He was caught fleeing the scene on foot. Might still be in Chiang Mai prison.

The Thai Farmers Bank (now Kasikorn Bank) on the nothern end of Moon Muang Road was robbed by a farang about 8 or more years ago. I can't remember his nationality, but no doubt ran out of funds and couldn't face the reality of life back where ever it was where he came from.

He was caught fleeing the scene on foot. Might still be in Chiang Mai prison.

Well he got to stay then.. :whistling:

Unbelievable! These really are desperate times.

Mae Rim prison won't at all be what he had in mind for his retirement.

But he won't have the hassle of reporting every ninety days, or bother with 'how much do you need to retire on' threads. wink.gif