Victory Vegas Vs. Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide

dagling

Victory Motorcycles has started a pilot program where the manufacturer is providing Harley-Davidson motorcycles to be test ridden back to back with various Victory Motorcycles.

In this video, DSJR70 from TheVOG.net gives his opinions after riding both a 2010 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide and a 2011 Victory Vegas.

'>See the VDO

Edited by bazmlb
Changed to direct link to youtube video

OT

Dagling send me the model number of the 750 battery you need I will get you a yardstick price.

Sorry mate, my friend already bought one a couple of day`s ago. :jap:

That's OK as long as he has one.

Edited by VocalNeal

I've ridden Harley baggers and Victory Cross Roads. I'll have the Victory thanks!

I'm on an '09 RK Classic and I can't imagine a better ride. Of course I already changed the seat, handle bars and grips.

The Victory gets the wow factor as there arent many around, I also ride a FLHRCI and find it the most comfortable ride I have ever had, smooth with enough power to get up and move when needed. Being able to carry a bed warmer and all their excess equipment comes in handy too :D

Harley's are for fags!!!! And just about any other "cruiser" for that matter. :lol:

d9ca7f698a8c146a1f34214690af0369_view.jpg

I second this.....you ever watched the South Park episode about "harleys"??? bluhbluhbluhblubhblu....... on my trip to kon ken i did a wheelie infront of them....gave them a heart attack!!! hahahahahahahahahha

Harley's are for fags!!!! And just about any other "cruiser" for that matter. :lol:

d9ca7f698a8c146a1f34214690af0369_view.jpg

I second this.....you ever watched the South Park episode about "harleys"??? bluhbluhbluhblubhblu....... on my trip to kon ken i did a wheelie infront of them....gave them a heart attack!!! hahahahahahahahahha

Keep talking Kids, that's what your all good at !biggrin.gif

http://www.agsbr.net/

Gay sportsbike riders club, I wonder how many on here are members :lol:

Nice try.

One sport bike club vs. all Harley Clubs being for fags.

I could be mistaken but with all those ass less leather chaps I would have thought there were a lot more gays riding "hogs". But i could be wrong.

Harley%2Bgay.jpg

Funny how the village people in the picture arent even riding a HD, I dont see any leather on the guy riding the HD,

As well if you do a quick search, not that you need to as you would know yourself you like to suk the sav, but there are many sport bike groups for you and your friend to join that cater to your fetish :rolleyes: .

Edited by Shocktreatment

Don't know the answer to that one, but I do know that they are built for being gay, having to bend over to ride those toys all day.

...says the man with rainbow streamers and a sissy bar.

Sissy bar for the wife, no problem.

Now if they have tassles off the handle bars or themself with a earing you can bet they will be gay. Saying that I think most ER riders are gay so theres another gay sports group for you.

Nice try.

I could be mistaken but with all those ass less leather chaps I would have thought there were a lot more gays riding "hogs". But i could be wrong.

Harley%2Bgay.jpg

Funny how the village people in the picture arent even riding a HD, I dont see any leather on the guy riding the HD,

As well if you do a quick search, not that you need to as you would know yourself you like to suk the sav, but there are many sport bike groups for you and your friend to join that cater to your fetish :rolleyes: .

+1 and I'm outta here.

Nice try.

Harley%2Bgay.jpg

If by fetish you mean wearing proper gear, then ok I'll admit it it I'm into the leather. But if you mean wearing a tight vest and a patch that shows you and all your butt buddies are into the same weird shit then no, I leave that to you cruiser boys. Cuz we all know how you like to "party" at the clubhouse.

Don't know the answer to that one, but I do know that they are built for being gay, having to bend over to ride those toys all day.

...says the man with rainbow streamers and a sissy bar.

Sissy bar for the wife, no problem.

Now if they have tassles off the handle bars or themself with a earing you can bet they will be gay. Saying that I think most ER riders are gay so theres another gay sports group for you.

So he lets you call him the wife does he??

So did a Harley rider do your wife or did he make you his bitch. :rolleyes:

Must be sad to have a phobia about Harley Davidson's that makes you get on the internet and squeal like a little bitch :lol:

Dont have to worry about a Harley Rider gettin at my wife and for dam_n sure dont have to worry about them making me "their bitch". Never knew a HD rider quick enough to get close to a jap bike. But like you said, I'm sure they tried.

You still never told me what kind of bike you ride. Or do you even ride one? Let me guess...you ride a 1985 Honda Wave with skinny tires and a basket in the front for your purse.

Edited by arnoldjr

So did a Harley rider do your wife or did he make you his bitch. :rolleyes:

Must be sad to have a phobia about Harley Davidson's that makes you get on the internet and squeal like a little bitch :lol:

Dont have to worry about a Harley Rider gettin at my wife and for dam_n sure dont have to worry about them making me "their bitch". Never knew a HD rider quick enough to get close to a jap bike. But like you said, I'm sure they tried.

You still never told me what kind of bike you ride. Or do you even ride one? Let me guess...you ride a 1985 Honda Wave with skinny tires and a basket in the front for your purse.

You never asked

Well I ride and own all types of bikes, Only 4 in the shed at the moment due to selling three last month but carry on being a one eyed idiot, I still have and have owned sports bikes and Harleys all my life, Ducatis,Hondas,Suzuki in sports bikes and suzuki and honda in motorcross and Hondas and Harleys in cruizers.

But carry on behaving like a little bitch on the internet, we all know deep down you would love to have a Harley in the shed as a second bike. B)