What A Result !

ThaiPauly

Well I must admit I was truly amazed at the way England stuff the "Old Enemy" really comprehensibly. :D

What a game Lampard had. 2 golas (1 pen) and a great trademark free kick from Beckham. :D

Maybee things would have been a bit tougher had Crespo not been sent off early on for spitting at Lampard, but hey who cares its the result that counts.

we are now well set for an assualt on the World Cup next year. It was really a game worth staying up for :o

Well I must admit I was truly amazed at the way England stuff the "Old Enemy" really comprehensibly. :D

What a game Lampard had. 2 golas (1 pen) and a great trademark free kick from Beckham. :D

Maybee things would have been a bit tougher had Crespo not been sent off early on for spitting at Lampard, but hey who cares its the result that counts.

we are now well set for an assualt on the World Cup next year. It was really a game worth staying up for :o

You wish! :D:D

i hope :D If your right Pauly, i'd play the lottery tonight as well, if i was you :D

You wish you were going :D:D:D

Hey hey, not bad really was it. 3 goal for us prediction was spot on, even if the scorers wern't. :D

That Jocks not been back to post after we won has he.....!!!!! :D:D:D