Hello

flossie

just wanna say hi to you all here.You peeps are pretty cool and i wanna be like you.im a estonian girl kicked out of englAND AS A OVERSTAYER but now we is are all european which make them police guys look prertty stupid now.I learn english pretty good now andf work in Readind , all legal now, but pretty borting.Some friends pull their tripes out and we is thinking Thailand is good for xmass .anyone have good idea....? we are classy chix better thand skinny mosss cokkehead and are nicer...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok in Bangkok now with boyfriend.he drink and bored but who care because he pay and is always fat <deleted>.am alone now in big hotel but play on his notepad whc work good, better than him big creep.better i come back later with my freinds and we go to islands.Bangkok ok but cannot think why peeps stay here all shit and no fun........stupid dik go ko samui tomorrow but maybe we get sun.Where action ther?my freinds , modlres, come dec 17 and want somewher good on island? have freind in bangkok,brazilian but say portugese, working many place as model but never answer my call.feeling lonely .......any one their ot their who who know estonia?

ok in Bangkok now with boyfriend.he drink and bored but who care because he pay and is always fat <deleted>.am alone now in big hotel but play on his notepad whc work good, better than him big creep.better i come back later with my freinds and we go to islands.Bangkok ok but cannot think why peeps stay here all shit and no fun........stupid dik go ko samui tomorrow but maybe we get sun.Where action ther?my freinds , modlres, come dec 17 and  want somewher good on island? have freind in bangkok,brazilian but say portugese, working many place as model but never answer my call.feeling lonely .......any one their ot their who who know estonia?

<deleted> are you on? :o

ok in Bangkok now with boyfriend.he drink and bored but who care because he pay and is always fat <deleted>.am alone now in big hotel but play on his notepad whc work good, better than him big creep.better i come back later with my freinds and we go to islands.Bangkok ok but cannot think why peeps stay here all shit and no fun........stupid dik go ko samui tomorrow but maybe we get sun.Where action ther?my freinds , modlres, come dec 17 and  want somewher good on island? have freind in bangkok,brazilian but say portugese, working many place as model but never answer my call.feeling lonely .......any one their ot their who who know estonia?

<deleted> are you on? :o

not on anything.why you ask? you in Bangkok? maybe no life like all you fat b.....s

Yeah nice one Flossie, you will get on well here :o

I feel sorry for your boyfriend, you sound like a right piece of work :D

:D:D ME TOO.

Flossie I am not sure but maybe you are not in the right forum but is not for me to say though...

Theres some right weird ones out there tonight.

Better watch yourself Glauka, dont go into any strange places with these people :D

thank you so muc h. he drunk and sick now lie like pig.feeling lonely and want freind or go home but cannot.thailand look good from the window but inside its all shit like all stupid english drunk pissd up ######r.fuk you ok. go sleep now.

:D:D ME TOO.

Flossie I am not sure but maybe you are not in the right forum but is not for me to say though...

Theres some right weird ones out there tonight.

Better watch yourself Glauka, dont go into any strange places with these people :D

I hope you are not among those ones... :D:D

just joking...

This is the first weird I came up to day ( so far though) have you not been so lucky...? :D

thank you so muc h. he drunk and sick now lie like pig.feeling lonely and want freind or go home but cannot.thailand look good from the window but inside its all shit like all stupid english drunk pissd up ######r.fuk you ok. go sleep now.

Ok you go to sleep flossie, dont bother coming back, you wont be missed

You are a caracter flossi...

I bit rush in your opinions don´t you think...

Anyway I do not think i will be missing you tonigh either... maybe when you are in a better mood you can show us all what a wonderful person you are?

Ok sorry britmaveric let me know wher you be sometime then you see, blue eyes blond hair and white skin with legs whch go all up to my bum.what you like?

9pm Dubliner - look for the tall english lad - who's known as handsum man in Bangkok. :D

:o

Careful mind Brit she will be calling you a dick on a forum before the night is out.

And i am certainly glad her legs go all the way up to her bum, it would look just weird if they only went upto her knees :D

Ok sorry britmaveric let me know wher you be sometime then you see, blue eyes blond hair and white skin with legs whch go all up to my bum.what you like?

I don't know about Estonia but in England it is pretty common for someones legs to reach their arse, I don't think it is too much of a unique quality... :o Also, if you know of someone with legs which don't happen to meet their arse, let me know, I'm sure it'd be worth a laugh

9pm Dubliner - look for the tall english lad - who's known as handsum man in Bangkok. :D

Yes sure...

I have been some times in Bangkok...How comes I have never heard of you...? :o:D

I don't know about Estonia but in England it is pretty common for someones legs to reach their arse, I don't think it is too much of a unique quality... :D Also, if you know of someone with legs which don't happen to meet their arse, let me know, I'm sure it'd be worth a laugh

:o Too slow Davey i beat ya too it fella :D

:D

Careful mind Brit she will be calling you a dick on a forum before the night is out.

Been called worse Daley!!! :o

I don't know about Estonia but in England it is pretty common for someones legs to reach their arse, I don't think it is too much of a unique quality... :D Also, if you know of someone with legs which don't happen to meet their arse, let me know, I'm sure it'd be worth a laugh

:o Too slow Davey i beat ya too it fella :D

WELL SAID :D:D

Yes sure...

I have been some times in Bangkok...How comes I have never heard of you...? :o:D

I cant believe you have never heard of Brit. He is known as the most Handsum man in Bangkok, his legend even reaches the U.K.

You ask any Thai lady in the U.K "you know Brit" and they say "yeah, he very handsum man, no man handsum same Brit" :D

UMMM :o  I have also live in the u.k for 8 years and never heard of him...

Oh my god I have maybe lost my chance...  to meet the handsum Brit...:D  :D

Ahh but your not Thai, its the Thai ladies that find him Handsum. :D

For one reason or another I am not going to meet the handsum Brit... :D

Why the Thai girls get so lucky, I wonder? :D

UMMM :o  I have also live in the u.k for 8 years and never heard of him...

Oh my god I have maybe lost my chance...  to meet the handsum Brit...:D  :D

Ahh but your not Thai, its the Thai ladies that find him Handsum. :D

For one reason or another I am not going to meet the handsum Brit... :D

Why the Thai girls get so lucky, I wonder? :D

Always an opportunity at a pissup!!! :D

ok i read now you all make fun.

i dont care but maybe it make you feel all happy tp laugh.My legs go to my bum but english fat girls bum go to legs whch why all you drunk boy come fuk tai girl???

maveric..you speak tp me and may be you nice but now you make laugh at me? ok but maybe you see me and then what you do?im really feeling alone but maybe i must stay with my pig.What pig youj with Glocka or may be you sort of girl like to laugh and drink with boy because no man want you?

i dont care but maybe it make you feel all happy tp laugh.My legs go to my bum but english fat girls bum go to legs whch why all you drunk boy come fuk tai girl???

maveric..you speak tp me and may be you nice but now you make laugh at me? ok but maybe you see me and then what you do?im really feeling alone but maybe i must stay with my pig.What pig youj with Glocka or may be you sort of girl like to laugh and drink with boy because no man want you?

Me make fun? Never crossed my mind. :o

come down to koh tao and check for kerry at ok view thats a fancy place to have fun and do some good days learn diving and spend some dvd for the nighttime djungle trekking with snakes and other creations for the scarry feeling as adventure and then good party at early morning time 2 am at majabar or seveneleven

That´s it Flossie I am those kind of girls, very happy though...

I am very happy with the way I am, and if I honest I do not care a bit about what do you think of me...

And of course, thank you for the nice time you gave us :o