Retirement Visa - First Timer Just Arrived Here

Don't forget it doesnt have to be in person, he can do it by post too, to his area immigration office.

Mailing your passport is possible at some immigration offices but i would be a little bit careful with this.

He would not be the person who lost his passport because the Thai mail lost his mail or what ever.

Personally i would never send my passport by mail. ( maybe via registered EMS but for sure not visa normal mail )

He does not have to report in person so he can give his passport some somebody else who is going to the immigration office.

And you can do this reporting 14 days before and 7 days after the reporting date.

Edited by merijn

Don't forget it doesnt have to be in person, he can do it by post too, to his area immigration office.

Mailing your passport is possible at some immigration offices but i would be a little bit careful with this.

He would not be the person who lost his passport because the Thai mail lost his mail or what ever.

You do not send your passport when doing a 90 day report by mail, only photocopies of the relevant pages in the passport.

Sophon