What A Result!

daleyboy

I didn't see it - was it England playing well, or the Wallies playing badly?

I guess we shall find out in England vs All Blacks

Woodward complained that with the Lions there was not enought time to form a team that only just met each other. Now the ABs are likely to wallop all the home nations one by one.

The England front 5 were fantastic, they murdered the Wallabies in the scrum almost literally when, was it Baxter can't remember, was stretched off after a horrible collapse. Hope he gets better very soon.

England dominated the line out and therefore had heaps of possession but couldn't turn that into points often enough.

Our backs looked clueless most of the time and the forwards weren’t coming from deep enough when they carried the ball.

England are getting better, the Wallabies have real problems. But make no mistake we will be lucky to get within 20 points of the ABs next weekend.

The England front 5 were fantastic, they murdered the Wallabies in the scrum almost literally when, was it Baxter can't remember, was stretched off after a horrible collapse. Hope he gets better very soon.

England dominated the line out and therefore had heaps of possession but couldn't turn that into points often enough.

Our backs looked clueless most of the time and the forwards weren’t coming from deep enough when they carried the ball.

England are getting better, the Wallabies have real problems. But make no mistake we will be lucky to get within 20 points of the ABs next weekend.

Cheers :o

It only shows that they have a very serious problem in the wallaby camp. A sure way of settling all this is to do some major changes in the next game against the irish and get some fresh blood in there.

First and foremost get rid of Gregan. Well past his use by date and get someone in there trained up for the World Cup. If they make changes now they will have a good cohesive team. No point making wholesale changes just before the World Cup.

Im glad they finally got the message that all the money they paid for Wendall Sailor has been a waste. Hopefully his axing will be permanant.

It only shows that they have a very serious problem in the wallaby camp.  A sure way of settling all this is to do some major changes in the next game against the irish and get some fresh blood in there.

First and foremost get rid of Gregan.  Well past his use by date and get someone in there trained up for the World Cup.  If they make changes now they will have a good cohesive team.  No point making wholesale changes just before the World Cup.

Im glad they finally got the message that all the money they paid for Wendall Sailor has been a waste.  Hopefully his axing will be permanant.

Just waiting to hear all the excuses why they lost!! today, wrong shape ball, the grass at twickers favoured the poms , blind biased referee and such like,does not matter what sport, australia does not accept defeat in a sporting manner, maybe england did win , but not against a wallaby machine firing on all cylinders,against the all blacks will be a different story!! This isnt me having a dig at the aussies again , just love my rugby no matter what code, maybe a shakeup at top level in australian rugby management will sort out the teams problems , like england of old, to many aging primadonnas and armchair experts running the team, give the state trainers more say in selection let the young on form players play,not the old crocs like saler and grogan and a few others who put in appearances purely for their sponsors. Nignoy