New Milkshake And Burger Bar In Mv

thewhites1212

I'll have to give that a try. Also, there is a newish Open front Italian restaurant on the opposite side from the burger place beside the hallway where the restrooms are. I haven't had a chance to try it but the menu looks promising.

I'll have to give that a try. Also, there is a newish Open front Italian restaurant on the opposite side from the burger place beside the hallway where the restrooms are. I haven't had a chance to try it but the menu looks promising.

I think that's the one that used to be 'out in the middle' on the same floor. Run by a farang that looks Italian, so it's probably authentic (I never tried it) :)

I was in the new Burger/milkshake bar today and i mentioned the above comments and the owner has stated that any Thai Visa members that visit will recieve a 15% discount.you will need to mention thai visa and the offer i presume, He's also awaiting some vip cards to be done and they will be given out.Just had a lovely cappa and dog. Cumberland sausage are the business for an hungry lad.

The New "SHAKE CENTRE" In Market Village is On 2nd Floor next to MK - the Quality of Food is Excellent and The Shakes are absolutely superb - Service is Tremendous - Get on down there and sample the Best in Hua Hin - I did and now I keep going back for more

That doesn't sound very sales pitchy in the slightest..biggrin.gif

The New "SHAKE CENTRE" In Market Village is On 2nd Floor next to MK - the Quality of Food is Excellent and The Shakes are absolutely superb - Service is Tremendous - Get on down there and sample the Best in Hua Hin - I did and now I keep going back for more

That doesn't sound very sales pitchy in the slightest..biggrin.gif

LOL!

I had a look today but decided 155 baht for burger and 150 baht for shake could not compete with "Kitchen Plus" a few units down from them .... chicken fried rice, pork omelette , lychee slushie and a bottle of water 180 baht :)

I had a look today but decided 155 baht for burger and 150 baht for shake could not compete with "Kitchen Plus" a few units down from them .... chicken fried rice, pork omelette , lychee slushie and a bottle of water 180 baht :)

lol Mick did your chicken fried rice taste like a burger?

You probally could have gone down to the food court and got the same chcken rice, pork omelete and slushie drink with bottle of water for 100 baht...

The boss mentioned also thai visa members get a 15% discount as stated above.

Or maybe if you really want a burger/hot dog you could even go two shops further down and pay 420 baht for the same burger with bacon and recieve salad and a few fries. Ive tasted both and i know whch one i would have with many choices of condiments hp brown sauce, yellow mustard etc...

I think that's the one that used to be 'out in the middle' on the same floor. Run by a farang that looks Italian, so it's probably authentic (I never tried it) :)

Yes it's the same one. Went past it the other day because a girl I know just started working there. Ate there twice last year - the first time they said they couldn't make the sandwich that was in the picture (!), and the second time I had a lasagne but it was the tiniest piece I've ever had for more than 100 baht. Having said that, it was dam_n tasty :-)

^ Yes, as I live near there I've been to Best Beans a lot and they have a good beefburger, chicken burger, and some excellent salads at unbelievable prices... other stuff too but the burgers and salads are so good I've never been able to get past them.

Yes i agree on the cool place havent tried his burgers as unfortunately he was shutting for the night when i went round . He a nice guy as well and put alot of time and effort into the place over the last 12 months, when the high season come's im sure he will do well. Just a bit out of the way from town though for a delicious burger and shake.

If you have any childrens birthdays coming up the manager at shakecentral states they will be doing parties for te kiddies very soon. Including the shakeman mascot, free toys, balloons etc..

Bookings only though so they can prepare for the birthday boy/girl.

Regards

post-79117-0-82654000-1319172945_thumb.j

New Shake Control - 2nd Foor - Market Village - Next To MK

** Now You Get FREE WI-FI ALL DAY

** Now ALL HUA HIN OR CHA-AM THAI READERS get 15% OFF - just tell the Beautiful Ladies you are a THAI VISA MEMBER

** Only The BEST MEATS USED IN Hot Dogs & Burgers

** Now you CAN HOLD BIRTHDAY PARTIES THERE - Ask for Details From The Beautiful Ladies again.

** IF YOU WANT THE BEST GO TO SHAKE CONTROL TODAY - I DID AND I KEEP GOING BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

^ Yes, as I live near there I've been to Best Beans a lot and they have a good beefburger, chicken burger, and some excellent salads at unbelievable prices... other stuff too but the burgers and salads are so good I've never been able to get past them.

Just been to Best Beans for a burger and smoothie - very nice and also inexpensive....definitely a cool place to hang out with an iPad and use the WiFi too. Had a bit of trouble finding the place I was going past Cicada market but found it in the end. Much better than Starbucks as a pleasant spot.

Also checked out the True coffee shop today - nice interior and the coffee was good - but 90 baht for a large latte!

New Shake Control - 2nd Foor - Market Village - Next To MK

** Now You Get FREE WI-FI ALL DAY

** Now ALL HUA HIN OR CHA-AM THAI READERS get 15% OFF - just tell the Beautiful Ladies you are a THAI VISA MEMBER

** Only The BEST MEATS USED IN Hot Dogs & Burgers

** Now you CAN HOLD BIRTHDAY PARTIES THERE - Ask for Details From The Beautiful Ladies again.

** IF YOU WANT THE BEST GO TO SHAKE CONTROL TODAY - I DID AND I KEEP GOING BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

OK OK I promise to go next time I am in town :licklips:

I had planned on popping down for a couple of days in the middle of Novemeber but the transport situation looks a bit iffy.

Yes i agree on the cool place havent tried his burgers as unfortunately he was shutting for the night when i went round . He a nice guy as well and put alot of time and effort into the place over the last 12 months, when the high season come's im sure he will do well. Just a bit out of the way from town though for a delicious burger and shake.

If you have any childrens birthdays coming up the manager at shakecentral states they will be doing parties for te kiddies very soon. Including the shakeman mascot, free toys, balloons etc..

Bookings only though so they can prepare for the birthday boy/girl.

Regards

You seem to be spending a lot of time promoting this establishment, personally I think you are promoting your business???? :jap:

You seem to be spending a lot of time promoting this establishment, personally I think you are promoting your business???? :jap:

seeing as a month or so ago he was advertising for staff to work in a new food outlet in MV i think your probably right. ;)

but hey, who really cares. :D

Dear Boaterjack - Thanks for all the Info re New Burger Bar on 2nd Floor at Market Village - Shake Control - I have tried it and agree with you 100% - It is THE BEST - everything about it is 1st Class - The Girls, The Food, The Teas, The Coffees and Now we have even got FREE WI-FI - Its great - I can now go and have a Lovely Lady serve me with a really good coffee and a Burger or a Dog at OK Prices - I even now get 15% Off because I am a Hua Hin Visa Member - all that cant be bad - maybe I will see you down there sometime - peterman

Philles

I take it your not a gambling man, why you think they the same becos of writing style,

i bet 2 baht and i will give you 10/1, so in my book you may win 21 baht, sorry never went to school, 2 busy eating beefburgers and hanging out with the ice cream man,

Try looking at their ip addresses for starters doh!

Any way its still 15% off for Thai visa members.

Dear Boaterjack - Thanks for all the Info re New Burger Bar on 2nd Floor at Market Village - Shake Control - I have tried it and agree with you 100% - It is THE BEST - everything about it is 1st Class - The Girls, The Food, The Teas, The Coffees and Now we have even got FREE WI-FI - Its great - I can now go and have a Lovely Lady serve me with a really good coffee and a Burger or a Dog at OK Prices - I even now get 15% Off because I am a Hua Hin Visa Member - all that cant be bad - maybe I will see you down there sometime - peterman

First post, backing his friends in their new venture, join a forum to talk about burgers ???

Close this thread they :angry: have had enough free advertising. :annoyed: