Getting To The Truth

Boggers

Why bother living in Thailand if you don't trust them. How can you even be happy knowing the guy/gal next to you can screw you at any time?

For the life of me, I'm not sure how anyone can justify saying Thai people in general are dishonest when only a few pertains to this category.

Most Thai people I know are honest and caring people. If you have not met any you need to get out of your house a bit. There are plenty of honest Thais out there.

Edited by OZONE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many posts on lying being a Thai female trait, what a narrow view! :D

Lying is a female thing, and on an international scale, world wide at that! :D

Every female I have ever met has done it, and done so from an extremely young age.

I think it is part of being a female, because they all learn it from Mum, and make sure their daughters are well versed too! :D

Why else would they start by painting their faces? and then adjusting everything that they were blessed with in the first place? :o

I feel the Thai girls just make it more fun. They know you know they do it, so enjoy it, and reap the rewards when they find someone gullible enough to believe them. :D

I think the whole shebang must be something to do with hormones, cos it aint just real live girly girls, but various shades between the sexes! :D

So many posts on lying being a Thai female trait, what a narrow view! :D

Lying is a female thing, and on an international scale, world wide at that! :D

Every female I have ever met has done it, and done so from an extremely young age.I think it is part of being a female, because they all learn it from Mum, and make sure their daughters are well versed too! :D

Why else would they start by painting their faces? and then adjusting everything that they were blessed with in the first place? :o

I feel the Thai girls just make it more fun. They know you know they do it, so enjoy it, and reap the rewards when they find someone gullible enough to believe them. :D

I think the whole shebang must be something to do with hormones, cos it aint just real live girly girls, but various shades between the sexes! :D

I see...I though that was a quality well spread among lots of men...well if all women are liars...I think i should change my mind about becoming a lesbian...

I was thinking of that possibility because I have been cheated from most of my partners... who were males

Edited by Glauka

I see...I though that was a quality well spread among lots of men...well if all women are liars...I think i should change my mind about becoming a lesbian...

I was thinking of that possibility because I have been cheated from most of my partners... who were males

Was Isaac telling the truth? :o

Was Isaac telling the truth? :o

what you think?

Was Isaac telling the truth? :D

what you think?

He was human so I guess it's a 50/50 chance. In the case of a married Spanish male or a lesbian, the ratio may not be so well balanced! :o

what you think?

He was human so I guess it's a 50/50 chance. In the case of a married Spanish male or a lesbian, the ratio may not be so well balanced! :o

eyes looking up and to the left means BS....

Looking up and to the right is search memory(usually the truth)...

very simple!

Really? still don´t get it

what you think?

very simple!

Really? still don´t get it

Get what??which post???you've quoted half the page there,be more specific.

Why bother living in Thailand if you don't trust them.  How can you even be happy knowing the guy/gal next to you can screw you at any time?

For the life of me, I'm not sure how anyone can justify saying Thai people in general are dishonest when only a few pertains to this category.

Most Thai people I know are honest and caring people.  If you have not met any you need to get out of your house a bit.  There are plenty of honest Thais out there.

Calm down there dudey, expats are gonna live here regardless of whether they can trust. I know that I cannot. But why are the vast majority of expats living in Thailand? (easy question) Because of the Poon Tang you silly goose. Hot chicks are far and away more important than having to manuver around all the dishonesty. In fact, they are far and away the most important things in our lives. So what we all need to do is simply take our precautions and not enter into any legally binding agreements. No putting our John Hancock's down nowhere, Molfraire. I can dig that. Here's a chrome plated Dude shovel to all who can. :D:o:D

post-17985-1132351121_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Dude

very simple!

Unfortunately this has recently (2000) been shown to be unreliable. Incidentally it was up and right for imagination and up and left for memory - irrelevant though because it's been disproven. :o I liked it too.

Why bother living in Thailand if you don't trust them.  How can you even be happy knowing the guy/gal next to you can screw you at any time?

Most Thai people I know are honest and caring people.  If you have not met any you need to get out of your house a bit.  There are plenty of honest Thais out there.

Calm down there dudey, expats are gonna live here regardless of whether they can trust. I know that I cannot. But why are the vast majority of expats living in Thailand? (easy question) Because of the Poon Tang you silly goose. Hot chicks are far and away more important than having to manuver around all the dishonesty. In fact, they are far and away the most important things in our lives. So what we all need to do is simply take our precautions and not enter into any legally binding agreements. No putting our John Hancock's down nowhere, Molfraire. I can dig that. Here's a chrome plated Dude shovel to all who can. :D:o:D

I can diggit soul brother number 1 . Thanks for the Chrome plated shovel cooool cat, but can't accept cuz chroming a shovel is darn expensive eh'

HOLY Bolgna, I'm starting to talk like "the dude". :D

I hear what you saying about the "Poon Tang" , but that is not an excuse to assume "Thai Girl" in generally are liars. They may want some or all of your money, but who doesn't?. If you're gullable enough to flaunt the moolah and act as if you are have alot of cash floating around than you deserve whats coming to ya.

Dig that with a small shovel coool ddady :D . o'GOD somebody stop meeee pleaseeee.

It may be stating the obvious to say that many Thai girls (but not all) don't view honesty as a virtue, but it I have become cynical enough to doubt even the most seemingly trustworthy TG. It seems to be a cultural thing that a TG can always justify her dishonesty in her own mind.

My question is this - is there anything that can be done to get a TG to admit to the truth? Do they give an honest answer if they swear to Buddha, ancestors, etc...? Not that I want to back anyone into a corner, but it would be quite nice to have a trump card for getting the facts when the truth needs to be known.

Thai girls know farangs are liars. They are meeting men everyday, who make idle promises to them. It's no wonder they lie too.

Having said that, I would never trust a bg. Just take them for what they are. Working girls. It's all part of the job. Take the opening lie. "hello handsome man"

need I say more?

Q.Why so synical?

sorry for the bda spelling but I could not arsed to corrrect it!

Edited by roscoe

It may be stating the obvious to say that many Thai girls (but not all) don't view honesty as a virtue, but it I have become cynical enough to doubt even the most seemingly trustworthy TG. It seems to be a cultural thing that a TG can always justify her dishonesty in her own mind.

My question is this - is there anything that can be done to get a TG to admit to the truth? Do they give an honest answer if they swear to Buddha, ancestors, etc...? Not that I want to back anyone into a corner, but it would be quite nice to have a trump card for getting the facts when the truth needs to be known.

Honesty to a Thai person is very important [as it is to us all] But it has to be said that the Thai version is based upon the present needs and requierments..It is now 7.42 UKtime . I cocked up this post ,Sorry peep's :o